• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Other teams would dream to have Nedved, Zlatan and Zambrotta in their team, and they are overrated in Juve ??? God, some people can never be pleased.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
at the moment it has to be DP, i watched the liverpool game on english tele and the commentators keep saying DP is one of the biggest threat and he is def not.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Only I voted for Blasi. :) Martin should put an option called "others"
Martin should delete all options and leave dp because he is the true meaning of the word OVERRATED :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Yeah should be banned for an obvious reason...

STUPIDITY
you should be banned for being an asshole who i tried a lot to make sense with , but with no luck :D

Bonzo

Apr 15, 2005
Trezeguet.

I was watching the Juventus - Inter game. A 50 yard pass out of defence is heading for Del Piero, who is running in the same direction as the ball. He sticks his heel out and flicks it on 20 yards, straight to Zlatan's feet. Think about that for a minute. Had that been Ronaldinho, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Del Piero has still got it. Look at Zola. He looked done, then he went to England and became a born-again player. I think Del Piero should move away from Italy to England, maybe Arsenal. They're crying out for a replacement for Bergkamp. Del Piero isn't that old remember.

I want to see him succeed. I just think his future is over at Juventus. He should prove he's still got it, in England. Think what that could do for the Azzuri. His confidence skies again. He starts to play for Italy the way he used to play for Juventus. And Italy have a talismanic figure to lead their way, instead of scummy Totti.

Forza Juventus, Forza Del Piero!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bonzo ] ++
Trezeguet.

I was watching the Juventus - Inter game. A 50 yard pass out of defence is heading for Del Piero, who is running in the same direction as the ball. He sticks his heel out and flicks it on 20 yards, straight to Zlatan's feet. Think about that for a minute. Had that been Ronaldinho, we wouldn't hear the end of it.

Del Piero has still got it. Look at Zola. He looked done, then he went to England and became a born-again player. I think Del Piero should move away from Italy to England, maybe Arsenal. They're crying out for a replacement for Bergkamp . Del Piero isn't that old remember.

I want to see him succeed. I just think his future is over at Juventus. He should prove he's still got it, in England. Think what that could do for the Azzuri. His confidence skies again. He starts to play for Italy the way he used to play for Juventus. And Italy have a talismanic figure to lead their way, instead of scummy Totti.

Forza Juventus, Forza Del Piero!
i agree , it is better for him to leave

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This poll does not make any sense since it doesnt stipulate by whom is the player over-rated or on what criteria. Moreover, and thats what makes this question quite ridiculous, wouldnt the player with the most votes De facto stop being "over-rated" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)