• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
it doesnt justify what juve has gonne through with del piero
and what exasctly has he put juve through... oh yes he brings in far more money than he is paid and his tenure at juve has been the most succesful in her history... OH how terrible...

Oh yes we had one truly bad year in the time hes been with us... wait a minute didnt that massive decline coincide with his injury... oh but its still his fault...

Look at the 9 years before dp was here.... But no, you probably have no idea about following juve through the hard times do you

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

and what exasctly has he put juve through... oh yes he brings in far more money than he is paid and his tenure at juve has been the most succesful in her history... OH how terrible...

Oh yes we had one truly bad year in the time hes been with us... wait a minute didnt that massive decline coincide with his injury... oh but its still his fault...

Look at the 9 years before dp was here.... But no, you probably have no idea about following juve through the hard times do you

well, i went through the finals lost to real and dortmund and milan, and especially the real one really hurt

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

and you have to agree that he is a thing of the past

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

and you have to agree that he is a thing of the past
Donny, donny...

why can you be objective and try to overcome your DP fixation ???

Are you saying that we had to agree that someone that manages to be the top scorer of the scudetto wining team and the most decisive player in Serie A is a thing of the past ?....Seriously ??

Besmir, things are going too far. Its Time to get you a check up with the shrink....

:cool:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Donny, donny...

why can you be objective and try to overcome your DP fixation ???

Are you saying that we had to agree that someone that manages to be the top scorer of the scudetto wining team and the most decisive player in Serie A is a thing of the past ?....Seriously ??

Besmir, things are going too far. Its Time to get you a check up with the shrink....

:cool:

whats up with the :cool: smiliey? and what happened to thinking of the future ? and i said he is a thing of the past mostly because of what he has done in the past

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

whats up with the :cool: smiliey? and what happened to thinking of the future ? and i said he is a thing of the past mostly because of what he has done in the past

Thinking in the future ?? ooh yes, like Moratti....

At Juve we use to think about the present. And like it or not, Dp is part of the present of the team.
What he has done in the past, is history. And not precisely an oscure chapter in the team history, but one of the brightest. And also...:dazed:
oohh....

I forget " he is earning too much"...:eek:

;)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Thinking in the future ?? ooh yes, like Moratti....

At Juve we use to think about the present. And like it or not, Dp is part of the present of the team.
What he has done in the past, is history. And not precisely an oscure chapter in the team history, but one of the brightest. And also...:dazed:
oohh....

I forget " he is earning too much"...:eek:

;)

but he is ... i couldnt resist

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Del Piero is still amazing in either way

I think he just needs motivation really, I mean last season him and Capello were from 2 different worlds but now, since their relationship is improving (like he said) he's been putting some good stuff on and his fitness is getting much better.I saw lots of running in the Ireland-Italy match, hopefully Lippi will call him up more often and most importantly ... The World Cup :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)