Ouasim Bouy (4 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Bouy IS promising, I don't know about the 'very' part though. It's hard to tell in the Primavera level, he needs to play in a bigger stage which is why I think moving to Pescara is a good move for him. If he does move, I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way and determined to prove himself.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't see how people can suggest he isn't very promising or not. Who has seen him play?
He'll be a good player but unlikely he'll be top quality. People say so and so (not just Buoy) has all this promise but at the end of the day if they're 19 and haven't even played a first team match yet then unlikely that player will be WC.

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
We should sign Anass Achahbar, biggest Dutch-Moroccan talent with Maher at the moment. Biggest talent at Feyenoord since van Persie.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont know Achahbar, but Maher looked like a level above most young talents in his age the times I seen him (scouting Elm).

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I dont know Achahbar, but Maher looked like a level above most young talents in his age the times I seen him (scouting Elm).

Achbar is more hyped than Maher and he defienetely have potentiel to be WC, the fucker will probably chose to play with Holland. :sergio:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Achahbar doesn't get much hype yet in Holland, especially not compared to Maher.

But yeah, him and Maher could have a great future in Dutch NT. :p

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Achbar is more hyped than Maher and he defienetely have potentiel to be WC, the fucker will probably chose to play with Holland. :sergio:
If he's hunting for glory why would he play for the Dutch? :p
So that he can almost win something :lol:

At least with Morocco he'd be able to win the CAN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)