Ouasim Bouy (4 Viewers)

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
Not really stole him but simply got him with a lot of cash.
he had a youth contract till the summer.
Ajax has offered him a contract with the promise he will be in first team next season. they talk about that with him atleast 4 times.
Yeah, if he refused their contract then it's not our problem. We probably gave them a couple mills for him. It's not like we stole him from their youth without a contract like some EPL clubs do with Italian kids.

Motherfucker saw the money and ran after it like a true Moroccan. :touched:
:lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That makes little to no sense. If anything, giving him a 3 year contract would increase the possibility of him leaving for free or little money after 1 season.

He's an 18 year old kid who hasn't even played a game for Ajax, a team that has already blooded several young players of his age in the last few years.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I wonder why we gave him a 3 year contract instead of 5 ?

By next season, if he's not part of our 1st team I can see him leaving us for free.
It's a high possibility that he asked for a short term contract. In case he shows quality he'll ask for a bigger deal with us, so 5 year deal would be bad for him IMO.

As for this deal :tup: Looking forward to seeing him. I fucking hate Raiola but that guy is quality, so I hope this kid is too.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I just don't see this kid breaking through our starting 11. Marrone finally has, and he's 21. By the time Ouasim is 21 his contract will be over.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Starting midfielders:

Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio

Reserves midfielders: (If the agreement for Nainggolan in the summer is true)

Nainggolan - Bouy - Marrone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)