[OTHER] Other Leagues 2014/2015 (3 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I picked Roda and I promoted finally, after beating number of teams twice, they have good strikers and central midfielders. your friend had 11 apps with 2 assists, avg rating of 6.69 and was released by the end of 2014/15 season, now he's unemployed :D Resida is not quite a special lad, his technique is at 16, off the ball 14, flair 12 and concentration 12, other skills are 10 or lower
:lol: Really? I gotta tell him! In real life he is actually doing very good. Always one of the best players at Emmen.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
FM is so real.
Which Jansen?
|Great how are you doing in eredivisie?
Anco Jansen. Well OK, I'm currently in 12th position, which is what is predicted, but when I almost always dominate the game and drawing most of the times it is so frustrating, I could push for EL spots if not wasted chances

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Anco Jansen. Well OK, I'm currently in 12th position, which is what is predicted, but when I almost always dominate the game and drawing most of the times it is so frustrating, I could push for EL spots if not wasted chances
yes i remember him, isn't he old. yes that is a nice position for a just prometed roda. I hope you can get into europe? how did KNVB beker went?

Jul 13, 2010
yes i remember him, isn't he old. yes that is a nice position for a just prometed roda. I hope you can get into europe? how did KNVB beker went?
I suppose that is the cup competition you are asking? :D well. this year it is bad, I lost in the second round to Telstar after the penalties, last year I went all the way to the quarter finals, a good result for Jupiler league team.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I suppose that is the cup competition you are asking? :D well. this year it is bad, I lost in the second round to Telstar after the penalties, last year I went all the way to the quarter finals, a good result for Jupiler league team.
:(

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

Steven Defour was sent off for kicking the ball at them...

you guys been through this already?? or no biggie?
Stupid idiots who did this.
There is a difference between being fanatic, and being plain stupid, the banner is made by those of the second category.
Great way for Belgian football to come in the WW spotlights.

- - - Updated - - -

Goal from the Belgian second devision:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efMdWaV4lnw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)