[OTHER] Other Leagues 2014/2015 (4 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
That is horrific!

Who did it?

- - - Updated - - -

@icemaη @Sheik Yerbouti,
Kaka and Lucio to join ISL.Reading that Kaka could play for Kolkata while Lucio could play for Goa.
Oh my gawd,i think we are attracting some big fish.Kaka would be a huge signing.
Its fucking annoying there's no Bangalore team.It really is.Fuck the idiots who disbanded the team !! ffs
Really? Kaka? OMG the fans would go crazy, and make this one bigger, d'junowaimean?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@adRHCP could you explain the system for qualification for La Coppa Libertadores from La Liga MX? I know about the playoffs at the end of the year to decide the league champion, but does that also decide Continental (almost wrote 'European' there :lol:) qualification?

Reason being I'm hoping I'll be able to watch a Libertadores game in La Azteca next year :D

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
According to transfermarkt Fener boss Deniz Tolga Aytöre said they won't play a match until the attackers are found and the crime is solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the next leg is cancelled

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
@adRHCP could you explain the system for qualification for La Coppa Libertadores from La Liga MX? I know about the playoffs at the end of the year to decide the league champion, but does that also decide Continental (almost wrote 'European' there :lol:) qualification?

Reason being I'm hoping I'll be able to watch a Libertadores game in La Azteca next year :D
Sure bro. Look, in the next tournament, the APERTURA, is when they decide which teams qualify to the Libertadores. The first and second place (of the regular tournament, not the playoffs) qualify as México 1 and México 2. If one of them ends up being the champion, then their place is given to the third place (of the regular tournament).

Mexico 3 is decided by another tournament, the Copa MX; the champions of the two cups of the year play against each other, and the winner qualifies to the Libertadores.

Basically:
Mexico 1 = 1st place
Mexico 2 = 2nd place
Mexico 3 = Winner of the supercopa

If one of them wins the championship, then they go to the CONCACAF CL.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Sure bro. Look, in the next tournament, the APERTURA, is when they decide which teams qualify to the Libertadores. The first and second place (of the regular tournament, not the playoffs) qualify as México 1 and México 2. If one of them ends up being the champion, then their place is given to the third place (of the regular tournament).

Mexico 3 is decided by another tournament, the Copa MX; the champions of the two cups of the year play against each other, and the winner qualifies to the Libertadores.

Basically:
Mexico 1 = 1st place
Mexico 2 = 2nd place
Mexico 3 = Winner of the supercopa

If one of them wins the championship, then they go to the CONCACAF CL.
Gracias! If I'm understanding correctly then the team who finish in 1st and 2nd in the regular season get into the Libertadores as do the team who win the playoffs (which is called the Apertura). Is that right?

Is it impossible for a team to play in both the Libertadores and the CONCACAF CL? It seems like the Libertadores is seen as the more important tournament, right?

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Gracias! If I'm understanding correctly then the team who finish in 1st and 2nd in the regular season get into the Libertadores as do the team who win the playoffs (which is called the Apertura). Is that right?

Is it impossible for a team to play in both the Libertadores and the CONCACAF CL? It seems like the Libertadores is seen as the more important tournament, right?
You almost got it :D you're right about the 1st and 2nd place of the Apertura (we have 2 league tournaments each year, Apertura and Clausura) qualifying to the Libertadores. But, the third team who gets into the tournament is decided by a match between the winners of each cup tournament, wich is called Copa MX.

I know, it's kinda confusing because we have tournaments every 6 months, instead of having one each year.

And no, a team can't play in both Libertadores and CONCACAF CL. The Libertadores is way more important, but since we're in the concacaf area we're forced to send our champion to the CONCACAF CL, even if said team also qualified to the Libertadores.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Grexit...for Greek Football.
Greek teams will not play for Champions League-Europa League the same with our NT. It's not sure, but our goverment wants this, to punish the corruption.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)