Other European teams, How do you feel about them? (1 Viewer)

Sep 26, 2007
okay, don't laugh. when i was younger, i used to like 2Pac a lot(still do) and my friends thought i was trying to be "black", and since 2Pac had an alias, Makaveli the Don Killuminati, and i'm white, they called me Crakaveli the Don, or Craka for short.
It's okay a lot of white boys over her love Tupac too so no laughing on my part but thank you for the explanation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
I don't support any other team than Juve. My feelings toward these teams ranges from respect to indifference.

AC Milan: Our only rivals IMO. Our best ennemy. Respect.

Inter Milan: Disgusting.

Manchester United: Indifferent

Liverpool: Never knew why people have such a high idea of Pool. Indifferent.

Chelsea: Had some respect for the way they made intelligent buys instead of going all Real, but they blew it.

Arsenal: Props to Wenger for his eye for young talent. But too many foreign youth. In a bizarre way, they are a sub top English team to me.

Lyon: I followed them more before they came to glory. Have to applaud their rise as a big European, but now they stagnated, and change too many coaches. And Aulas is an ass.

Barcelona: They are one of the most mythical teams out there no doubt. For the past, mostly. I'm happy that they are back on top, after a difficult period, but that's that. Don't care who wins the Liga, CL,...

Real Madrid: I like hearing about old Real stars, Puskas, Di Stefano,... but the galactico era blew it.

Bayren Munich: They are too cocky. But then again, they're the only constantly succesful club in Germany. I really hope other clubs continue to grow and counter Bayern. Indifferent.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why Gallas, fred? Is he not your captain?

As much as i hate admitting it..it looks like Wenger was right to put him captain..but i'm biased and for me Toure will always be the heartbeat of our team..the true leader on the pitch..

Gallas was ready to jump ship last season..when we werent doing well..and he'd still do it..i feel he has no sense of loyalty to the club...i just hate his guts so much..i cant wait for Djourou to mature and kick the bastard out of our club.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As much as i hate admitting it..it looks like Wenger was right to put him captain..but i'm biased and for me Toure will always be the heartbeat of our team..the true leader on the pitch..

Gallas was ready to jump ship last season..when we werent doing well..and he'd still do it..i feel he has no sense of loyalty to the club...i just hate his guts so much..i cant wait for Djourou to mature and kick the bastard out of our club.
so how come you think Wenger was right to put him captain instead of Toure?

7WordsOrLess

Aug 14, 2007
Merda- Our inbred cousins, I have no respect for a team that claims to be Italian yet fields none... NONE!

Liverpool- Fuck them. I hate Jizm Douchedick, I hate Smicer, I hate Xabi Alonso, and I hope Rafa comes out of the closet and starts buttraping Gerrard with his Spanish pill of a dick right in front of the kop.

Chelsea- Too bad, so sad.

Arsenal- They had their chance, blew it. Don't care.

Man U- May 2, 2007

Roma- If we don't win it, I hoep they do. De Rossi is my man.

Barca- Love to watch them play

Real Madrid- We are better than them.

Valencia- Ahahahaha what a joke! 2 finals in a row and lost both? HighLarryUs!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Merda- Our inbred cousins, I have no respect for a team that claims to be Italian yet fields none... NONE!

Liverpool- Fuck them. I hate Jizm Douchedick, I hate Smicer, I hate Xabi Alonso, and I hope Rafa comes out of the closet and starts buttraping Gerrard with his Spanish pill of a dick right in front of the kop.

Man U- May 2, 2007

They don't play there any more.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

Man U- May 2, 2007

That was a noble act.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
so how come you think Wenger was right to put him captain instead of Toure?
Well its paying off..theres more team unity..the younger players look up to Gallas..and the team never gives up( 15 EPL goals in the last 10 minutes of games )...But i still hate him...and i know i'm probably wrong and Arsenes right..but i'd put Toure captain.

Clear now?:)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Thats only because those 5 names completely outclassed you some 3 years ago.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Arguably the below list contain the most famous and successful teams in Europe (Other than Juventus of course) during the past decade or two.

AC Milan: The most hated team in Europe IMO.

Inter Milan: Should I comment here:D

Manchester United: I hate Mancheter as a team but I somehow enjoy their style of football.

Liverpool: No hard feelings, but I would never risk watching them play that so fucking boring.

Chelsea: I like Chelsea more than any other EPL teams.

Arsenal: Respectful team.

Lyon: Nothing special.

Barcelona: I have always enjoyed watching Barcelona and Real Madrid humiliated and maybe that's my biggest motivation to watch EPL... but in the Classico I would cheer for Barcelona.

Real Madrid: Read Barcelona.

Bayren Munich: My brother support Bayern so when they lose I can enjoy teasing him:D

so in few words, How do you feel about them?

Please discuss.
AC milan: I supported them in the champions league last season to carry the banner of italian football. I am not a fan of milan far from it but i like alot of the players that they have and whenever they are not competing against Juventus i generally root for them. I think my hatred for inter has made me like milan.

Inter Milan: Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina and Inter are the only four italian teams that i hate. Yet i root for Roma and Fiorentina when they play in europe to do well so the Serie A can maintain it's four places in CL. But no matter how much i want to rub it in the face of those stuck up english bastards i could not ever root for inter (the only exception would be if it somehow really benefited Juventus). I HATE INTER MILAN!!!!

Manchester United: Fun to watch play. Even more fun to watch when they lose. Hate em and i always will.

Liverpool: I am indifferent to liverpool. I am have alot of respect for Gerrard but i hate Benitez. Would rather see them win the EPL than any of the other big teams.

Chelsea: I used to hate them with a passion but they are the first football team i ever saw play in person. So i don't like them and most of their players yet i will always remember that day as one of the best in my life.

Arsenal: i hate them the most of the english teams. I hated when we signed Vieria because he represented that team and i still hate them now. I have never once rooted for them and i never will.

Lyon: They are the french champions and i have an undying hate for the French national side so i hate them by default.

Barcelona: I used to watch Barca games to root against them yet i now i can't even stand to do that. I hate them so much that this team literally makes me sick. I every time i see them i get so angry and feel like :inter:. To be honest i think i hate them more than inter. And i hate their fans more than any other team's.

Real Madrid: I have always hated Madrid yet i would rather see them win La Liga than Barcelona. I hate Madrid because they are the death of great footballers. Practically every great footballer that goes there become's a mere shadow of his former self. Madrid are like some evil monster that eats everybody's football talent and just spits it out.

Bayern: Indifferent. Would rather see them do well in the champions league than many other top sides yet i don't care for them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
AC milan: I supported them in the champions league last season to carry the banner of italian football. I am not a fan of milan far from it but i like alot of the players that they have and whenever they are not competing against Juventus i generally root for them. I think my hatred for inter has made me like milan.

Inter Milan: Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina and Inter are the only four italian teams that i hate. Yet i root for Roma and Fiorentina when they play in europe to do well so the Serie A can maintain it's four places in CL. But no matter how much i want to rub it in the face of those stuck up english bastards i could not ever root for inter (the only exception would be if it somehow really benefited Juventus). I HATE INTER MILAN!!!!

Manchester United: Fun to watch play. Even more fun to watch when they lose. Hate em and i always will.

Liverpool: I am indifferent to liverpool. I am have alot of respect for Gerrard but i hate Benitez. Would rather see them win the EPL than any of the other big teams.

Chelsea: I used to hate them with a passion but they are the first football team i ever saw play in person. So i don't like them and most of their players yet i will always remember that day as one of the best in my life.

Arsenal: i hate them the most of the english teams. I hated when we signed Vieria because he represented that team and i still hate them now. I have never once rooted for them and i never will.

Lyon: They are the french champions and i have an undying hate for the French national side so i hate them by default.

Barcelona: I used to watch Barca games to root against them yet i now i can't even stand to do that. I hate them so much that this team literally makes me sick. I every time i see them i get so angry and feel like :inter:. To be honest i think i hate them more than inter. And i hate their fans more than any other team's.

Real Madrid: I have always hated Madrid yet i would rather see them win the EPL than Barcelona. I hate Madrid because they are the death of great footballers. Practically every great footballer that goes there become's a mere shadow of his former self. Madrid are like some evil monster that eats everybody's football talent and just spits it out.

Bayern: Indifferent. Would rather see them do well in the champions league than many other top sides yet i don't care for them.
I'd rather Valencia win the EPL:pado:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)