Other European teams, How do you feel about them? (3 Viewers)

Sep 26, 2007
AC Milan
I enjoy AC Milan's players. You cannot ignore Gattuso, Pirlo, MALDINI, Oddo,Nesta and Gila but I hate Kaka so no way would I ever root for them.

Inter Milan
HATE them. Root for their defeat in the CL no matter what.

Roma
I enjoy watching them play in the CL. I want an Italian team to win the CL and they are the ones I hope can do it. Plus I am a huge Aquilani, DDR, and Totti fan so I want to see them win this CL since Juventus is not in it.

Fiorentina
My family in Italia are all Fiorentina fans so by default I have a weak spot for them plus when you have Montolivo, Gamberini, and Pazzini playing for you. I can't help but enjoy watching them play. I hope they win the UEFA Cup.

Manchester United
Hate them and all their players especially Cristiano.

Liverpool
The only EPL team I support. I love Liverpool and they have some of my favorite players so I do not have anything bad to say against them unless they are playing Juventus. I love Torres, Alonso, and Reina.

Chelsea
Absolutely hate them and every player that plays for them.

Arsenal
Not down with them. Cesc is a cheater (not in football).

Lyon
I don't watch anything French.

Barcelona
I enjoy Barca. They have V. Valdes and Zambrotta. I have nothing else to say.

Real Madrid
I HATE them but now that they have Canna I can't completely hate on them.

Bayern Munich
Could care less about them. I only root for them becuase Toni plays there.

But in the end to me, If anyone played against Juventus I would only cheer for Juventus. I don't see any others when they are on the field.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ok lets begin:

Juve-Milan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8erRwPFCF_Q

Juve-Inter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxUzryCNAk

Juve-Manchester http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgQM0P4IPVY :tup:

Juve-Liverpool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8lcaqy3NXA

Juve-Chel$ki They can suck it,we bought Mutu from them

Juve-Arsenal I won`t say anything just because of Fred.
:D

Juve-Real http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bModrZ0dyPM

Juve-Bayern http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbcMcxrL8lc

=Juve and just Juve
:D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
AC Milan: Can't stand them

Inter Milan: I feel pity more than anything else. Secretly root for them in the CL because of Zlatan. Can't stand their fans.

Manchester United: Arrogant bunch

Liverpool: Another arrogant bunch

Chelsea: Okay

Arsenal: Entertaining

Lyon: Forza Källström

Barcelona: I hate them

Real Madrid: I dislike them

Bayren Munich: They're alright

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
AC Milan: I respect them as a club..and i like the way they respect their players..classy club..

Inter: I dont care

Juventus: I dont support anyone in the Calcio,but if had to choose a winner it would be Juve..

Lyon: Very entertaining team, always a joy to watch them

Bayern: Used to not care about them..but now that they have Ribery..i'm more interested

Barca: Entertaining team..but i hate their guts..and their glory hunting fans disgust me( Maher included )

Real: I despise them and i hate every member of that club..From Ramon Calderon to the groundsman

Man UTD: See Real

Chelsea: Dont care abt them...they will forever be under our shadow

Arsenal: :heart: I hate Almunia,Senderos and Gallas though.

Apr 12, 2004
AC Milan: I like them, I like how their midfield plays, and I love how they play European football.

Inter Milan: I hope everyone that plays for this team dies, especially Ibra and Julio Cruz.

Manchester United: If I could choose one team to bomb the stadium with shit and with dirty tampons and lock out of playing above the 3rd league, it would be Man U or Real.

Liverpool:Meh, I liked Heysel... :p I hate all English teams.

Chelsea: They are tearing real football apart with their influx of billions of Euros.

Arsenal: The best playing English team, they work well as a team, but I hope Adebayor dies in a train wreck.

Lyon: I really like Lyon, they play good football, and I want them to win the CL one year to prove it.

Barcelona: I love the Catalan way of life and how they are the classic underdogs as a society, the club is the city, rather than the other way around. Barca is the heartbeat of the city, truly Mas Que Un Club.

Real Madrid: I hope Premier Bush drinks the blood of every last man woman and child of the families of the players that have, will, or have ever played in a Real Madrid jersey.....I hope they all eat my shit on television.

Bayern Munich: Ummmmm......cummon guys.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
AC Milan- Repsect their ability as a rival, but I also hate them at the same time.

Inter- they can kiss my ass

Man Utd- enjoy watching them play.

Liverpool- I don't hate\love the team, but I cannot stand (some) of their fans.

Chelsea- don't care for them, but I am a fan of Lampard, Terry and Joe Cole.

Arsenal- I love watching them play. Enetertainning to watch. I don't care for them though

Lyon- nice to watch play. Don't care for them.

Barcelona- Entertaining team to watch. Don't care for them.

Madrid- I hate their transfer policy. Don't care for the team though.

Bayern- class team, don't care for them though.

I only support Juve, but as a fan of footaball I enjoy watching team like ManU and Arsenal play.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I dislike most of the teams mentioned there, though I used to somehow like Chelsea under Mourinho. And about the Italians teams, Milan= All I care about is Paolo Maldini....He's one of my fav players of all time. Others don't mean alot, though I'd cheer any Italian team against English or Spanish. Except for Inter.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Like many of you said, I also don't have any feeling for other clubs except hate sometimes. Ofcourse when I watch EPL or CL match I always take a side (tonight I supported Porto).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
AC Milan: I respect them.

Inter Milan: Who?

Manchester United: Hate 'em.

Liverpool: Love them, like a fat kid loves cake.

Chelsea: Hate 'em.

Arsenal: Respect 'em.

Lyon: The fastest kid at the special olympics.

Barcelona: Respect 'em.

Real Madrid: Hate 'em.

Bayren Munich: Respect 'em.

Valencia: Second favorite team.

DC United: Best team in the frickin' world, not to mention Europe.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
why to waste time hating others?

some here sound as if they play darts every evening against moratti or fergusson photo; that is hate some club more then actually loving his favorite club.

Sep 26, 2007
i still haven't found an MLS club to support. don't call me a band-wagonist but i'm waiting for a special player to join a club tosupport them.
Don't worry, you're not missing out on anything by not having a MLS club to support. May I ask what your username means? I have been trying to figure it out and I can't.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Don't worry, you're not missing out on anything by not having a MLS club to support. May I ask what your username means? I have been trying to figure it out and I can't.
okay, don't laugh. when i was younger, i used to like 2Pac a lot(still do) and my friends thought i was trying to be "black", and since 2Pac had an alias, Makaveli the Don Killuminati, and i'm white, they called me Crakaveli the Don, or Craka for short.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
MLS games are pretty fun in person. Specialy if you sit near the Mexicans with the flags and drums. Drinking helps too. I think my favorite moment was a DC game when Freddy Adu was taking a throw in and someone in our group yelled "Yo Freddy, yo mama's cookies are the bomb"! Feddy was like "What the fuck"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)