Other European teams, How do you feel about them? (4 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Merda- Our inbred cousins, I have no respect for a team that claims to be Italian yet fields none... NONE!

Liverpool- Fuck them. I hate Jizm Douchedick, I hate Smicer, I hate Xabi Alonso, and I hope Rafa comes out of the closet and starts buttraping Gerrard with his Spanish pill of a dick right in front of the kop.

Chelsea- Too bad, so sad.

Arsenal- They had their chance, blew it. Don't care.

Man U- May 2, 2007

Roma- If we don't win it, I hoep they do. De Rossi is my man.

Barca- Love to watch them play

Real Madrid- We are better than them.

Valencia- Ahahahaha what a joke! 2 finals in a row and lost both? HighLarryUs!
And WHAT in this world are you aiming at ?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i still haven't found an MLS club to support. don't call me a band-wagonist but i'm waiting for a special player to join a club tosupport them.
You no honestly i have the same problem. I have been watching the MLS for a few years and i still don't like or dislike any of the teams. It's wierd.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
AC Milan: The most hated team in Europe only because people are pissed that their multi-million-Euro pretty boy clubs regularly come up second best to them, let alone an Italian team. I find them immensely frustrating -- too fat, stupid, and lazy to bother putting in a real effort for the Scudetto, but suddenly inspired by the Champions League. For those reasons, I don't have much respect for them.

Inter Milan: A pathetic history with (and I know this will be unpopular) a recent string of success despite their past terrible habits. However, that success is tainted, IMO, given the non-football reasons they profited from in order to get there. Which is kind of ironic in a reverse Juve way... that they only achieved success under arguments of the most dubious of circumstances.

Manchester United: Another American-owned club: generally efficient, infrequently all that interesting. I give credit for their persistence and their willingness to spend big money on young talent. But they are the Justin Timberlake of football.

Liverpool: They are the EPL's answer to AC Milan: can barely be bothered to make a run for the domestic league title, but suddenly thrive in the big tournaments. For the same reasons as AC Milan, I don't respect them much for that.

Chelsea: A club in transition. Roman is a dolt with too much money who knows little about the sport but thinks he does -- and comes in meddling. Mourinho was a great coup, but I think what I admired most about that club left with him.

Arsenal: Generally entertaining, but I'm not always that much of a fan of pretty-boy football. Generally neutral feelings.

Lyon: About the only thing Lyon has going for it besides the TGV. ;) A weird mix of interesting players and a nice gelling of them as a club. The sum is greater than the parts for the most part, and I have to give credit to that.

Barcelona: Interesting play and management. A nice counter to Real Madrid (that and Barca is a far cooler city anyway). I admire the religious fervor of the locals given their political roots relative to the rest of Spain. And some of their takes on jersey sponsorship both seems admirable and annoys me as arrogant at the same time.

Real Madrid: If Man U is the Justin Timberlake of football, Real Madrid is the Brittney Spears of football.

Bayren Munich: I like some of their play and development of players off the radar from the other leagues. But they bully the Bundesliga far too much, making the Portugal troika of Sporting-Porto-Benfica seem like league parity by comparison. So when Bayern Munich falls on their faces like last year, you have to wonder how they could so utterly f*ck up such a deal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
AC Milan: The most hated team in Europe only because people are pissed that their multi-million-Euro pretty boy clubs regularly come up second best to them, let alone an Italian team. I find them immensely frustrating -- too fat, stupid, and lazy to bother putting in a real effort for the Scudetto, but suddenly inspired by the Champions League. For those reasons, I don't have much respect for them.

Inter Milan: A pathetic history with (and I know this will be unpopular) a recent string of success despite their past terrible habits. However, that success is tainted, IMO, given the non-football reasons they profited from in order to get there. Which is kind of ironic in a reverse Juve way... that they only achieved success under arguments of the most dubious of circumstances.

Manchester United: Another American-owned club: generally efficient, infrequently all that interesting. I give credit for their persistence and their willingness to spend big money on young talent. But they are the Justin Timberlake of football.

Liverpool: They are the EPL's answer to AC Milan: can barely be bothered to make a run for the domestic league title, but suddenly thrive in the big tournaments. For the same reasons as AC Milan, I don't respect them much for that.

Chelsea: A club in transition. Roman is a dolt with too much money who knows little about the sport but thinks he does -- and comes in meddling. Mourinho was a great coup, but I think what I admired most about that club left with him.

Arsenal: Generally entertaining, but I'm not always that much of a fan of pretty-boy football. Generally neutral feelings.

Lyon: About the only thing Lyon has going for it besides the TGV. ;) A weird mix of interesting players and a nice gelling of them as a club. The sum is greater than the parts for the most part, and I have to give credit to that.

Barcelona: Interesting play and management. A nice counter to Real Madrid (that and Barca is a far cooler city anyway). I admire the religious fervor of the locals given their political roots relative to the rest of Spain. And some of their takes on jersey sponsorship both seems admirable and annoys me as arrogant at the same time.

Real Madrid: If Man U is the Justin Timberlake of football, Real Madrid is the Brittney Spears of football.

Bayren Munich: I like some of their play and development of players off the radar from the other leagues. But they bully the Bundesliga far too much, making the Portugal troika of Sporting-Porto-Benfica seem like league parity by comparison. So when Bayern Munich falls on their faces like last year, you have to wonder how they could so utterly f*ck up such a deal.
:lol2: I couldn't have put it any better. World class post, brother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)