Oscar - AM (Center, Left, Right) - Chelsea F.C. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm not sure who suits us better to be honest. Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba is a formidable midfield trio so the AM should be able to really creative and do what we need in that final third. Is this AM someone in the mold of Nedved...powerful, hard working type? I think that would probably suit this team more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We are offcourse not getting Isco, so we can stop talking about him now.

However mark, if your Oscar avatar jinxes the deal, we no more friends ! :(

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We are offcourse not getting Isco, so we can stop talking about him now.

However mark, if your Oscar avatar jinxes the deal, we no more friends ! :(
Are you not paying attention to Beppe's quotes or what ? Our mercato is nearly complete barring a market opportunity like a Cuadrado or a Salah

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Mourinho's Chelsea have been robbing clubs with sales, lately. But Marotta is Marotta, I'd say this is not happening.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
You think Madrid could get more than 50m for Isco? Even if they sold, I doubt they'd get more.
It's not about how much they will get, Madrid couldn't care less about Money, Isco is homegrown, they activated the buy-back of a nobody like Vazquez just because he is homegrown and Isco isn't just that, he is a great player with an even greater potential so no, they won't sell him even for higher.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's not about how much they will get, Madrid couldn't care less about Money, Isco is homegrown, they activated the buy-back of a nobody like Vazquez just because he is homegrown and Isco isn't just that, he is a great player with an even greater potential so no, they won't sell him even for higher.
Morata was homegrown too..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Isco is not homegrown from Madrid. Valencia mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)