On A Mission (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
so its the moment of truth, hearts are playing AEK Athens in the 3rd qualifying round,

i am counting on your support guys, we are the underdogs here and looking to make it for the first time

come on the Jambo's

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
bozi do u know a site that shows the live score of the hearts game. as goal.com does'nt have that on .

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    juve_ruler said:
    bozi do u know a site that shows the live score of the hearts game. as goal.com does'nt have that on .
    try bbc sportscotland

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    hearts are struggling in midfield, flu bug that ran through the first team has claimed brellier who is the strong man in midfield we are lacking.
    new greek signing karipidis is not looking comfortable against his compartiots

have bitten my nails already

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    well its half time and we are so far out of the game at the moment that i think we will have to pay admission fee to get out on the pitch for teh second half.

the players and management have called this teh biggest game in the clubs history and it shows, our players, even the experienced players all look edgy and nervous. the players that we need to bring on and shore up the midfield and add an attacking edge are not fit enough to play, hartley,brellier especially are a big miss.
    i expect to see edgar jankauskas come on for the second half and give us more focus up top but with the players we ahve i expect to see a tweaak of the tactics.

the only plus point of the first half is teh form of craig gordon, again he has shown why he is the best young keeper in europe

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Bozi said:
    well its half time and we are so far out of the game at the moment that i think we will have to pay admission fee to get out on the pitch for teh second half.

the players and management have called this teh biggest game in the clubs history and it shows, our players, even the experienced players all look edgy and nervous. the players that we need to bring on and shore up the midfield and add an attacking edge are not fit enough to play, hartley,brellier especially are a big miss.
    i expect to see edgar jankauskas come on for the second half and give us more focus up top but with the players we ahve i expect to see a tweaak of the tactics.

the only plus point of the first half is teh form of craig gordon, again he has shown why he is the best young keeper in europe

hopefully the second half will be much better for hearts. :agree:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1-0

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    damn second yellow for aguier, for nothing rally hearts 1-0 up but down to 10 men

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    bollocks 1-1, have to say they deserved a goal though, damn

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    damn 2-1 delfected goal oh well i suppose the dream is over

edit*8 having the man sent off for nothing really screwed us, we awere already light in midfield and this really told in the end

very frustrating to lose 2 goals so late, game is over, looks like the UEFA cup instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)