Omar El Kaddouri - Midfielder - Brescia (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
El Kaddouri 'only wants Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Brescia talent Omar El Kaddouri has reiterated he “has a gentleman’s agreement with Juventus” and is ready to wait until he can get a free transfer in 2013.

The youngster had been in advanced negotiations with Parma, but the move collapsed when he made it clear he was waiting for the Bianconeri.

“It is not normal for Brescia to ask for €3m for a player who effectively is at his first season as a protagonist in Serie B,” agent Daniele Striani told Sky Sport Italia.

“That is especially true when we consider his contract expires in June 2013. Parma wanted him, but were not decisive enough.

“Then Juve came and it’s evident that when Juventus want you, your priorities change. Omar has a gentleman’s agreement with Juventus and he will respect it.”

Even if the Bianconeri do sign El Kaddouri, it is likely they will loan him out to gain experience, with Sampdoria and Pescara already showing an interest.

--

Brescia must let El Kaddouri leave
By Football Italia staff

Omar El Kaddouri’s agent is keen for his client to be allowed to leave Serie B outfit Brescia this summer, amid links to Serie A and Juventus.

The Belgian midfielder is reportedly in agreement with the Bianconeri over a future transfer, but his agent yesterday suggested that Brescia are holding up the switch because of their transfer fee demands.

Speaking today on the issue, Daniele Striani suggested that the club should consider meeting the player’s wish to leave.

“I spoke yesterday with President Corioni for 45 minutes, and whilst it is right that Brescia have their own interests in mind, the player has made a choice,” El Kaddouri’s representative told Radio Calciomercato on Wednesday.

“He played virtually for free for a long time, his attachment to the cause at Brescia has already been shown, now it would be appropriate that the other party do the same.

“This is a player who has had a good season and seen his prospects grow significantly.

“His future? At this time there are only two options - Juventus immediately, with the possibility of a loan to another Serie A club, or we wait for his contract to expire in 2013.

“We do not intend to evaluate any other possibilities.”

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Seems like we a screwing up Brescia on this, hopefully our footballing relationship with them wont be damaged, as they always produce good footballers there.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Me.

Forcing your way out of a club like that is a dickheadish thing to do.

I can only assume a lot of people will agree with me given how angry they were about Isla's Real Madrid comment.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
wow im honestly just amazed at the amount of youth players wanting to really join juventus a club not know for promoting youth and keeping them for that matter. I cant say im not happy about this not all youths are infected with the barca/real madrid/epl bullshit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Me.

I can only assume a lot of people will agree with me given how angry they were about Isla's Real Madrid comment.
Who was angry about isla?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Me.

" He played virtually for free for a long time, his attachment to the cause at Brescia has already been shown, now it would be appropriate that the other party do the same."

He didn't anything wrong, he just want to sign for Juve, Juve is interested and he want to realise his dream and move to a big club, when Verratti did the same, everybody was crying how awesome that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)