Omar El Kaddouri - Midfielder - Brescia (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Doing what? Saying you want to go to Juve, and holding your club hostage like this player and his agent is doing in this case, are two quite different things. Someone suggested Verratti should act the same in ze other thread, which would be "good" for us if it happend, but stated ze obvious that it would quite disrespectful and dickish if he did (especially more so since its his home town club).

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Doing what? Saying you want to go to Juve, and holding your club hostage like this player and his agent is doing in this case, are two quite different things. Someone suggested Verratti should act the same in ze other thread, which would be "good" for us if it happend, but stated ze obvious that it would quite disrespectful and dickish if he did (especially more so since its his home town club).
Since when players are supposed to go to teams they don't want to play for, If you had the chance to play for Juve or Parma, who would you chose. Stilll i see it as the same case as Verratti until PSG came he only wanted to Juve but money made him change his mind.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not Parma bit, duh ofcourse he should want to the option that is better for him, but mean article that was linked couple pages back, the questionable/classless tactic him and his agent are using to force a way out from Brescia.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Don't ask Cheese. He faps to anything Moroccan :p

However, this guy has shown promise, possesses potential, and could be a good signing :D
Actually i can't tell you how i rate him, because i only watched him once in a game, and a couple of videos, he rejected the belgian NT, and chose to play for Morocco, but still didn't make his debut IIRC, but i can tell you that he's quite gifted technically, decent speed, can play with both feet, and i think he can develop to a decent winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)