Omar El Kaddouri - Midfielder - Brescia (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We might end up buying him for 4mil, loan him to Parma with the right to buy his half for 0.8mil and then give them 8mil to buy it back after a couple of years...
typical Marotta...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
We might end up buying him for 4mil, loan him to Parma with the right to buy his half for 0.8mil and then give them 8mil to buy it back after a couple of years...
typical Marotta...
-rep

---------- Post added 28.06.2012 at 14:37 ----------

“We acted in the best possible way and there is an agreement with Brescia,” Leonardi told Sport Italia. “The boy had expressed an interest in joining us, perhaps before Juventus made a move for him.

“Now, we are no longer interested. Parma don’t like players who deem us as a back-up solution. The guy has never played in Serie A and his comportment disturbed us.

“Nothing was signed, all the agreements were verbal, but we can say that Parma no longer want El Kaddouri.”
:howler: fuck off Parma.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Never seen him play and have no idea of who is. But from the looks of that video posted he looks awful. Honestly a waste of time and waste of money. I usually don't rate anyone by watching clips from youtube but those 5 min of highlights were the worst I've seen in a very long time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Never seen him play and have no idea of who is. But from the looks of that video posted he looks awful. Honestly a waste of time and waste of money. I usually don't rate anyone by watching clips from youtube but those 5 min of highlights were the worst I've seen in a very long time.
Yeah I didnt want to say something hehe, but watched it all, but its unheard of for a player to have a clip thats supposed to show his best side being only sitautions where he keep failing producing a single productive attacking play, just "good" intentions but kept failing. When it comes to looking "good" on compliation clips, the player Parma just signed to "replace" their interest in him, Pabon, looks more interesting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yeah I didnt want to say something hehe, but watched it all, but its unheard of for a player to have a clip thats supposed to show his best side being only sitautions where he keep failing producing a single productive attacking play, just "good" intentions but kept failing. When it comes to looking "good" on compliation clips, the player Parma just signed to "replace" their interest in him, Pabon, looks more interesting.
Pabon. Never heard of him. Care to share some info on him? Wonder of this guy was a smoke screen then for Parma to sign Pabon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)