'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (4 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

Real only got Samuel and Owen. they didn't get Vieira, Emerson or Xabi Alonso. they aren't a balanced side at all.

Owen is AVERAGE ... at best.

Their midfield is a buch of wingers / attacking mids trying to be defensive mids.

Samuel will help but their defense needed more than just him. So even on paper Juve are superior to Real.
you forgot woodgate:)

May 28, 2004
If every body is so pissemistic(dont know how to spell that) I think you should open a tread abut how pissed you are on juve and Zlatan, instead off using this tread where people are glad to see Zlatan joins juve.

Not meant to be harsh, but i really think we should support the club and playeres. Miccoli Wanted to go himself, so i think its okay.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
These people arent fans, they just needs to have some place to complain about everything, its ridicuolus.

All the major clubs in europe has had there eyes on Zlatan for several years now. And that Juve gets him is a dream come true, he is one of the best players in the world in a age of 23!, the goal he scored last week was even better than Maradona's magical stuff!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
best players in the world in a age of 23!, the goal he scored last week was even better than Maradona's magical stuff!!!
Are you serious?! I wouldn't even dare to compare Zlatan to Maradona.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Are you serious?! I wouldn't even dare to compare Zlatan to Maradona.
No im sure you wouldnt, because you obviously hate him, i guess you havent even seen the goal he scored. But of course no one in these days can be compared to Maradona, its taboo, except for the ugly hyped Tevez creature.

By the way you are the one who aint serious here in this thread.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

No im sure you wouldnt, because you obviously hate him, i guess you havent even seen the goal he scored. But of course no one in these days can be compared to Maradona, its taboo, except for the ugly hyped Tevez creature.

By the way you are the one who aint serious here in this thread.
I haven't seen the goal. I'm dutch my friend, when Zlatan scored that goal dutch tv showe that goal dozens of time that week. Granted, he scored a wonderfull goal though Zlatan also brings with him major inconsistency, arrogance, problems and rows.

Glad you brought Tevez up, as we've partially sold Miccoli anyway I would've rather we spend the 20 million euros on Tevez.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
i rather have all the Trezeguets , tacchinardis and birindellis in the world rather than that aroggant thing named Zlatan..:undecide:
Ok, then im really glad everyone aint like you. By the way what does Zlatans arrogance do you?.........

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
just an example, injuring your clubmate without a pinch of interest is serious arrogance to me..;)
But did you see the episode?, to blame Zlatan for that is simply wrong. And talking about arrogance, what about the little kid VdV who was so mad when Zlatan scored the best goal ever.

FORZA ZLATAN!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

But did you see the episode?, to blame Zlatan for that is simply wrong. And talking about arrogance, what about the little kid VdV who was so mad when Zlatan scored the best goal ever.
FORZA ZLATAN!
Right after Zlatan threatened to break VDV 's neck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)