'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (15 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2004
I think it's better that Zlatan Ibrahimovic left Ajax.
He and Rafael van der Vaart won't get along with each other anyway and it would only effect the atmosphere in the squad,
This is what Zlatan said against van der Vaart after VDV suggested in the press that Zlatan injured him on purpose in the locker room of Ajax after the Sweden - Holland game
''If you talk to the press once more, i'll break your neck''
Zlatan's a big fan of the Godfather series so he regurely uses quotes from the movies, also in the press. It's quite funny but it isn't normal to say things like that.

So it was either VDV or Zlatan to leave...and because VDV is Ajax's captain and Zlatan was already hated by the Ajax-fans(because if his behaviour)...it was clear that it was impossible for Zlatan to stay...
I wish Zlatan the best of luck at Juventus and i wish Juventus a great season. As long as he doesn't score against Ajax, it's okay.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Olivera, Emerson and Neddy is a bit unbalanced don't u think? Even with a 4-man backline, I wouldn't feel safe without the 2 defensive mids that we've grown so accustomed to. Then again, without Olivera on the right, we'd be pretty weak down the right flank...

we cannot afford to play with 3 strikers

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am the happiest person alive that we got zlatan....

maybe i used to hate him,but he is welcome to juve with all my heart and soul!!!

which number will have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)