'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (21 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He's Swedish with Bosnian origin. So... wherabouts in Sweden were you born?
I dont care about where you were born.....I was born In fukking Somalia ....does that makes me Somalian? His name tells you that he is Bosnian....he will always be Bosnian for me.....I dont care how much Swedish Football Ass. pay him to represent them.......In fact,besides Sweedish passport,team yersey and maybe a house....he has nothing with Sweeden. I have German passport too but I dont feel like German.....he declared himself as a Bosnian on job in Sweeden....so I will consider him as a Bosnian as well.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I dont care about where you were born.....I was born In fukking Somalia ....does that makes me Somalian? His name tells you that he is Bosnian....he will always be Bosnian for me.....I dont care how much Swedish Football Ass. pay him to represent them.......In fact,besides Sweedish passport,team yersey and maybe a house....he has nothing with Sweeden. I have German passport too but I dont feel like German.....he declared himself as a Bosnian on job in Sweeden....so I will consider him as a Bosnian as well.
i totally agree with you.
i support this idea completelly....

and he doesn't really look like a sweedish guy either :LOL:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Actually, I consider him Bosnian as well, but only by origin. He was born in Sweden, lived there his whole life, went to school there, learned to play football there, while he's only been to Bosnia once. If that doesnt make his Swedish I dont know what does. He's Swedish with Bosnian origin.

The only regret I have is that the stupid mother****ers in the Bosnian FA turn down the chance of Zlatan playing for us. His father offered him to the NT when he was 16, 17 :wallbang:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Actually, I consider him Bosnian as well, but only by origin. He was born in Sweden, lived there his whole life, went to school there, learned to play football there, while he's only been to Bosnia once. If that doesnt make his Swedish I dont know what does. He's Swedish with Bosnian origin.

The only regret I have is that the stupid mother****ers in the Bosnian FA turn down the chance of Zlatan playing for us. His father offered him to the NT when he was 16, 17 :wallbang:
that was a pure stupidity.
but,like we care.
he playes for us now.for juve.and that's ll that matters(for me at least) now.
the fact is he's from bosnia or not,or if he is sweedish or not,doesn't touch me that much...

and that asked about if he speaks bosnian or not,was pure curiosity and nothing more.

Mar 14, 2004

Ispravka netocnog navoda:

He was in Bosnia many times....also,he has a nice house in Dubrovnik,Croatia where he goes for holldays to visit his mother.
And.....his native language in his house is balkan(Well,we can call it that way cuz we all speak the same language) and not sweedish. Arguments are strong on both sides but his origin(and a close one I must add),full name and his declaration as Bosnian tell me that mine are stronger.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

Ispravka netocnog navoda:

He was in Bosnia many times....also,he has a nice house in Dubrovnik,Croatia where he goes for holldays to visit his mother.
And.....his native language in his house is balkan(Well,we can call it that way cuz we all speak the same language) and not sweedish. Arguments are strong on both sides but his origin(and a close one I must add),full name and his declaration as Bosnian tell me that mine are stronger.
i am lost...
he has home in croatia-his mother lives there.
his father is muslim and bosnian
his mother is not muslim and bosnian
he was born in sweeden
he lives there,but he is not sweedish.he doesn't have sweedish BLOOD.
he has been to bosnia many times...ok.
does he speak bosnian?
does HE know what he is?
i am definitelly lost.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am lost...
he was born in sweeden
does he speak bosnian?
does HE know what he is?
i am definitelly lost.
why are u lost, his father is bosnian, his mother is bosnian and they whent to sweden, the made this kid called zlatan, thats the why it is, he is bosnian..

like this, im albanian, and i live in Denmark.. Nothing to be lost about, :)

but who cares, he is a Juve player now. Forza Juve !

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

why are u lost, his father is bosnian, his mother is bosnian and they whent to sweden, the made this kid called zlatan, thats the why it is, he is bosnian..

like this, im albanian, and i live in Denmark.. Nothing to be lost about, :)

but who cares, he is a Juve player now. Forza Juve !

Agreed 100%.....an Albanian? COOL....I couldnt get that Kosovo stuff on your nickname....now I get it :D

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i am lost...
he was born in sweeden
does he speak bosnian?
does HE know what he is?
i am definitelly lost.
You mix-up a lil bit of sex in all that and you get our most important signing of this year :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

You mix-up a lil bit of sex in all that and you get our most important signing of this year :D
what the fvck are you talking about..??

i think i didn;t get you??

(what's wrong with me...??)
i cleared things with zlatan(but even if i woul'dn't,he is a juventino,and it;s all i REALLY care about) and where is he from,how,when and why....

and now you post me this,to get me confused once again!! :D

great!

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
Zlatan is swedish! He speaks perfectly swedish(with a skåne accent) as any swede. He was born and schooled in sweden. He has always played for our national team.

If you dont consider Zlatan swedish, you might as well call 99% of the americans, europeans.

And yes we are proud of him.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
Zlatan is swedish! He speaks perfectly swedish(with a skåne accent) as any swede. He was born and schooled in sweden. He has always played for our national team.

If you dont consider Zlatan swedish, you might as well call 99% of the americans, europeans.

And yes we are proud of him.
heeeey!
calm down!
you SHOULD be proud of him....noone said anything bad.
we are just trying to(ok,I am trying) see where is he from and stuff.
he is new.i need to know everything about him.

we just said he is bosnian because his parents are,and he,as well as all of you sweedish,can not change the blood that is running in his veins.

nothing wrong with that.
don'take us wrong.
or me.
i like sweedish very much actually ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Can't do but agree with the new guy (welcome :D ), of course Zlatan is Swedish. Can't see how anyone would claim otherwise.

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
That's a completely different thing, I guess, but what's the problem anyway. Does it make any difference, not for me at least.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Can't do but agree with the new guy (welcome :D ), of course Zlatan is Swedish. Can't see how anyone would claim otherwise.
Hey, I'm Bosnian nd I'm the first to admit it: He's Swedish with Bosnian origin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)