'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (1 Viewer)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
The steroids are exactly what made Del Piero a bad player IMO. If he wouldn't have become so muscular he would have remained great. And if there is anyone who would like to be strong so he could fight even more it would be Zlatan.
Actually Zlatan is as strong as anyone on the football stage, just ask Stam :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

Yep, but also quite probable. His period of excellence is at the same time as he was pumped full of drugs :sigh:
It's much more probable he took drugs the last three seasons. Seeing as how much more muscular mass he has built. Anyway, where Del Piero uses style and technique to outsmart his opponents, Zlatan just tries to run them over. So saying that Del Piero is crap and Zlatan is world class seems rather strange to me.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He's 100% ours. Think about it. If we sold Miccoli it means we have somene else coming in. besides, Mico left because of Zlatan. if it wasnt complete Moggi would have just said to him "Zlatan isnt coming, there's enough place for you in the squad".

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Anyway, where Del Piero uses style and technique to outsmart his opponents, Zlatan just tries to run them over. So saying that Del Piero is crap and Zlatan is world class seems rather strange to me.
Whatever you say my dear, I take it you haven't seen Juve nor the Italian NT play in a few years.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
He's 100% ours. Think about it. If we sold Miccoli it means we have somene else coming in. besides, Mico left because of Zlatan. if it wasnt complete Moggi would have just said to him "Zlatan isnt coming, there's enough place for you in the squad".
I agree but still.......something just doesn't seem right. I hope Juventus.com updates very soon.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Agreed. If Zlatan wouldn't have come, that Miccoli wouldn't have requested a transfer.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

Whatever you say my dear, I take it you haven't seen Juve nor the Italian NT play in a few years.
Well, actually I've seen them play a lot. And I do admit Del Piero has had many bad games. But in his good ones I still think he's a better player than Ibrahimovic. The Del Piero against Real for example was way better than Ibrahimovic. Ibrahimovic would have been absolutely useless in that game cause he would have slowed down the game. And the main reason Juventus won that game was because of the fact they kept the pace so high.

So I'm worried that Ibrahimovic will slow down the team. Something Del Piero does as well when he's off form.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
guys it's 100% for real.
UEFA.com shows only the official transfers + the site that nekton showed is serie official site it's written there both transfers ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And of course I'm not going to deny Ibrahimovic can do brilliant things, I just don't know whether he's able to do those brilliant things for Juventus in the Serie A. Something Del Piero could. At 22 Del Piero was arguably the best player in the world, something Zlatan obviously hasn't reached yet.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The current Zlatan is better than the current Del Piero.
True, but the current Zlatan isn't world class just yet. There are a lot of aspects of his game that need improvement.

One of them being passing the ball much faster. He's just too much in love with the ball IMO.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Zlatan has done brilliant things where ever he plays, the Swedish league, the dutch erevidise, the CL, the WC, the European championship. I'm confident he'll continue in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)