'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (15 Viewers)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
True, but the current Zlatan isn't world class just yet. There are a lot of aspects of his game that need improvement.

One of them being passing the ball much faster. He's just too much in love with the ball IMO.
Of course Zlatan isn't perfect! :) He's not yet 23 and needs to improve lots of his game. He's been doing so for Ajax, improving every season and I'm confident he'll grow even more under Capello's management.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

True, but the current Zlatan isn't world class just yet. There are a lot of aspects of his game that need improvement.

One of them being passing the ball much faster. He's just too much in love with the ball IMO.
But Del Piero isnt world class either.

Anyways, I think Moggi will surprise us. Zlatan + Jankulovski and another striker.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
agree nekton zlatan is worldclass

agree Seven DELPIERO IS STILL THE BEST THE COOLEST THE REAL JUVENTINO :cool: :strong:

what delpiero did for juventus is just HUGE!!!

and delpiero in form can get the hole team playing well (perfect)

still i have good dreams about DELPIERO VS REAL MADRID

DELPIERO ATTENSIONI DELPIERO CONTRO HIERRO UNA SERIE DI DRIBBILING ORA FATTO DERE GOL

ALEEEEXXXXXXXXXeeee DELPIEROOOOO RADOPPIA HA GIOCATO HA BEFFATO IL DEFENDSORE HIERRO E SORPRESSA IKER CAZILIAS

JUVENTUS 2 REAL MADRID 0

ok its not perfect spelled in italian bud i can speak it but spelling i have a problem also with english :D

maar nederlands valt wel mee :)

Ciao forza juve

delpiero and zlatan is ouwers so be glad ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Cannavaro e Ibrahimovic!

Fabio Cannavaro e Zlatan Ibrahimovic sono giocatori della Juventus. Il difensore e l’attaccante sono stati acquistati nell’ultimo giorno di mercato e hanno sottoscritto un contratto quadriennale. Fabian Carini è stato ceduto all’Inter, mentre Giorgio Chiellini e Fabrizio Miccoli sono andati alla Fiorentina in comproprietà. Inoltre Davide Baiocco è stato ceduto in prestito gratuito al Perugia.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I don't know if you but i'm not so happy.When Divaio left for spain we wanted one more attacker.We had 2 first team players and one for the bench(Miccoli).(I don't mention Zalayeta).After that we buyed Zlatan.We had 4 Vaery good attackers.And now we sell miccoli?He was very good.And we have again the same problem.Only 3 attackers.I don't think that Kapo can play as a striker.Is sure that Miccoli is leaving?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In one hand im very happy with the Zlatan deal.

Like Nekton said,,,,, this guy have a huge hugee future as a player... and with just 23 he isdoing wonders. He just can get better and better.

About the Miccoli deal,,, tahts is not a good surprise...

so please.. tell if the dealis official or not please.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Well Moggi IS a genius. The other clubs buy the players at the start of the transfer window, and overpais. While Moggi waits to the very end and gets them very cheap... Thats a risky but effective tactic, and this transfer campaign is good anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)