'Official' ??? Zlatan to Juve. (9 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
I completely disagree. You are whatever nationality you feel like you are, regardless of your parents or your passport. If I love Italy, Italian culture, language, customs, history etc I can be Italian, there's noone telling me I can't. And I can move there (thanks to EU laws), live there for the rest of my life. And I'm just as Italian as anyone else. If the people there don't want to accept me as being Italian on account my roots or childhood or whatever, fine, but that doesn't change who I am.
100% agreed

I was born in syria.my father and mother were born in syria.their parents were born in syria to.their parents were all born in ARMENIA.does this make me Arab?? hello no.i feel myself 100% Armenian.We (my family) talk armenian.but i could be a syrian if i felt so.
Imo if Zlatan feels he is Bosnian or croat or swedish.he is so.
And who the **** cares if he is bosnian or croat or swedish??:mute:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:thumb: nice pic fabi

i wonder how buffon + zlatan communicate with each other? i doubt buffon can speak english, can he? or does zlatan speaks italian....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
That pic doesnt mean anything. Except the fact that Zlatan and Gigi find each other extremely attractive. Zlatan looks like he's abt to kiss gigi ne minute.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
zlatan is whatever he wants to be as far as i'm concerned.

as long as he does his thing for juve i'm not really bothered if he's bosnian or croatian.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
About Zlatan......His mother is from Croatia, and his father from Bosnia, so whats the problem?
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
zlatan is whatever he wants to be as far as i'm concerned.

as long as he does his thing for juve i'm not really bothered if he's bosnian or croatian.
His mother is from Bosnia, not Croatia!!!

How many times to I have to repeat myself :sigh:

Mar 14, 2004
"The player who would go on to earn 21 international caps was born on the same day as Sweden keeper Andreas Isaksson. He was given his first pair of football boots at the age of five and hardly ever came indoors afterwards. "I don't know how often the neighbours complained about his ball ending up in their gardens," his Croatian mother Jurka recalls"

http://www.fifa.com/en/organisation/index/0,1521,101715,00.html?articleid=101715

FFS,she was borned in City of Slavonski Brod......Croatia. Father from Bjeljina,BiH

"ma padre (Sefik) bosniaco e madre (Jurka) croata"
www.sportal.it

"Za 2-3 godine Ibrahimović će biti sigurno među tri naj-Euro napadača. Ima sve - brzinu , snagu , tehniku.
Za one kojima je to bitno - Zlatan je rođen u Malmöu 3.10.1981. Otac mu je Bošnjak , majka Hrvatica. Ima dva brata i jednu sestru. "

Bosnian Forum

"Jedan komentator je rekao da ne zeli da nosi prezime Ibrahimovic jer se ne slaze sa ocem-bosnjakom
majka mu je Hrvatica i on se izjasnjava kao Hrvat
Ne znam da li je istina sto je ovaj komentator rekao...ali je istina 100% da se krsti(celom rukom, dakle katolicki) posle svakog gola, prilikom ulaska u teren itd0
Po tome mislim da ima istine sto ovaj rece...da se oseca hrvatom"

Bosnian Forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)