Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Zlatan is great.

Not you, Balta, I'm talking about the player.

You're above average, though.

Ibrahimovic is just amazing, both on and off the pitch. The difference between him and Cassano is that Cassano is a disruptive force off the field who is tatamount to being as much of a prima donna as you can find.

Zlatan has never, to my knowledge, walked out of a practice, given demonstrative gestures to his coach, or in general, just be a pain in the ass, unlike Cassano.

I still can't believe that he's here. I cannot remember the last time I was so happy with a transfer. This is exactly what this team needed. Some flair, some color, some attitude.

Thank you, Moggi. Thank you very much.
why are you compairing him with this little idiot cassano?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
because they're both extremely talented young players who have every chance of becoming world champions

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
because they're both extremely talented young players who have every chance of becoming world champions
Save for the fact that Zlatan hasn't caused any problems off the pitch, while Cassano has built his legacy on such actions.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Save for the fact that Zlatan hasn't caused any problems off the pitch, while Cassano has built his legacy on such actions.
actions like what?
i know nothing concrete...
i only know he has caused some problems and that's all

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Both Cassano and Zlatan are great players but at this moment of time I will take the former because he has shown what he can produce in Serie A.
Having said that, Cassano seems to be more volatile than Zlatan, and I totally agree with Aressandro, I cant see any sign that even Don Fabio were able to tame him. In another words, mentally I do not think he is Juve material at all, and while I am a bit suspicious on Zlatan's mentallity I wouldnt go that far.:)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Both Cassano and Zlatan are great players but at this moment of time I will take the former because he has shown what he can produce in Serie A.
Having said that, Cassano seems to be more volatile than Zlatan, and I totally agree with Aressandro, I cant see any sign that even Don Fabio were able to tame him. In another words, mentally I do not think he is Juve material at all, and while I am a bit suspicious on Zlatan's mentallity I wouldnt go that far.:)
I don't see Zlatan's off-color remarks, many of them quite humorous, as a sign of not having the mentality to be in Juve. I do, however, see Cassano's actions such as storming off the practice pitch because he's asked to do a simple task such as practice a sign that there are some bats in the belfry.

However, he will get by on his amazing skills, which he seems to have coming out of his ears.

chivo

Sep 4, 2004
Zlatan means magic in the world of soccer. Cassano is on only a Totti-holic, he showed in the euro that without him he is nothing

I'm going to be late for school... and i blame cassano

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Lets not sublimize Zlatan Ibrahimovic before he demonstrate that he suit a italian serie A team. What he as done in the recent past is beutiful, but the fact is still to see how it reacts to the pressure commonly found in italian football.

There is also the psychological aspect inside the team. He is used to be the big star of ajax, and here he will be just one of the stars. i hope he madurates quickly, because we need him.....

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know if zlatan know that he is coming to sit in the bench waiting only to play if dp get injured:(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I dont know if zlatan know that he is coming to sit in the bench waiting only to play if dp get injured:(
let's all hope that's not the case, and I don't think it is myself... surely we wouldn't be stupid enough to pay that kind of money for a bench-warmer. Hopefully Capello will find a way to rotate our forwards enough to keep them all happy

Jul 19, 2003
I don't know why, but I've got this feeling that Zlatan will fail in Serie A.............16 million Euros wasted. :down: His goal scoring record is far from impressive in the Dutch league......so imagine Serie A. I guess if he creates enough chances for his teammates and loosens up defences with his magic, it'll be worth no matter how many goals he scores. I hope he proves me wrong and blows everyone's minds.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I have the same fear too, and my hope is that under the influence of Capello and the world class players in our squad, he'll learn to adjust his playing style and equip himself to conquer Italy and Europe. He scored 35 goals in 74 Ajax appearances, which is a goal every other game.. I don't think that's too bad, considering he's not just a penalty area camper.... okay, maybe it's not as hard against Dutch defences as it will be in Serie A, but at least we know he's not a total flop in front of goal :)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Just couldn't stop laughing wen i read the quote:

''i went left he went too,i went right he did it too,i went left again he went to buy a hot dog''.....:LOL:

Man we expect from you,FORZA ZLATAN!!!
FORZA JUVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)