Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Yeah, i saw the game and it shows the potential that this boy have...lets hope that a long teeth Capello and the fact to be in a giant team give him the touch to become a champion.....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
Y u all so happy?? have u became sweden NT fans?? :groan:
what, we're not allowed to be happy when our newest signing scores 4 goals for his country? :)

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

Yeah i already saw a link here for that site,i dl them,but a bigger site?
someone?
with a lot of good stuff,not just 4 movies...if there is one...
but the movies are great!!!:cool:

tnx.
Those four movies include almost everything from his carreer. I don't think there are any sites that have anything that aren't in those movies. (except from the newest stuff that will be in the next movie on ZlatanMovie.tk).

Sep 5, 2004
hi im teresa and on my zlatan site there are always videos of zlatan that are updated often (sometimes more than once a day!) i will be able to have juventus video soon as well (canal plus)! I will edit the matches and make videos from everything that is gr8! I usually just show zlatan in my videos but for other fans i'll make videos from other players as well for sharing on msn. I hope to find somebody with tv on their pc in italy that can tape things of zlatan to share with zlatanfans in other countrys than italy. if you know gr8 sites for juve videos let me know please! too bad the official juve site videos can't be viewed if your ip address isn't an italian one.

im going to love zlatan playing for juve!! even know it means i can't just go over to the amsterdam arena to watch him train!
still so happy for him! go zlatan go!!
he scored four times against malta!!
zlatan is the best!!

cheers,
t e r e s a

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's awesome Teresa, welcome to the forums :D

I'm looking forward to seeing those videos on your website, let's hope there's a lot of Zlatan material worth watching this season ;)

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ibrah1movic ] ++
me too :) ! I am still trying to find some of yesterdays goals maybe 'jakobg' could get us video of them :)

anyhow cheers and thanks! this forum is really gr8!
I don't know if I'll have those videos availible (I'm not the one recording the vids) for you. But I'm sure they'll be availible at Swedish TV website www.svt.se soon.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
hopefully ;) but things sure look good! anyone get to watch? sounds like he is in excellent form-let's hope he keeps it up for juve!!!
unfortunatelly i didn't watch...
actually i have no idea if they showed it at all on tv!!

jakobg

Sep 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
lucky us,juventinis then!!!

if only he was scoring 3 in 14 mins for us too!!

that would be more than a dream coming true!
that would be heaven on earth.....

imagine juve having average goals number...3 per match!!!
The four goals against Malta should not be taken too seriously. Sure it's great for his confidence, but most of the goals were 'easy' goals. But anyway, always great for a striker to score 4 goals.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

what, we're not allowed to be happy when our newest signing scores 4 goals for his country? :)
Do u like trezeguet score for france?or u prefer them out of world cup 2006 ?

I still "hate" sweden NT and i will be glad to see them out of WC2006 too ;)

U know what i mean.it's evil stuff don't think u well understand me :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)