Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
exactly gio, besides he does'nt play for team glory the way it should be he plays for his personal glory and is willing to step over the club, the management, and the supportes if he had too. remeber in mid season last year when he was linked to real madrid and its from then on that he started playing like an idiot missing easy goals and acting like a clown on the pitch.

the champion if u want talents and skills i suggest u compare ibrahimovic with messie for instance and u will see that his skills are nothing this is the truth. and one last thing, a socer player is not only about talents and skills or the number of goals he scores at the end of the day its how he shows spirit on and off the pitch, how he respects the clubs managers and his playing mates. and most of all how he respect the fans of the club. for heavens sake ibrahimovic has no respect for him self asking for the unaskable during harsh times the club is facing and thats the main reason most of the guys on this forum hate him or t least why i hate him cos he has no juventino spirit which u can find in del piero, neddy, bufdffon, canna, zambrotta, etc......

Great words,indeed.
Everything you said is true,and especially that ibra-messi part.:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
giovanotti said:
Ok I agree with you in some parts,but I'm still convinced that ibra is in a team of losers now,and that he will suck a big time there.
actually I prefered a move to milan coz I knew he will shine with kaka & gilardino but to INTER???? I hate this club & now I dont even like zlatan,he is like zizou!! zizou was my favourite player ever when he was at Juve & when he joined madrid I wanted to kill him & now the same with Ibra!! so players come & leave but Juve will always be the same!!! so forza Juve!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Badass Devil said:
just more ammo to be used against bfc82, the intersti in denial :lol:

:agree: i guess he will have loads to say regarding this like inter is the best italian side at the moment, and how ibrahimovic will add loads of silver ware to the club

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
giovanotti said:
We need now to keep Treze and Buffon,that is the main thing,in my opinion.

word gio, but i care more about buffon staying with juventus. i have faith in the new forwards i see a great future awaiting with them, specially when u consider dd's ability to work with youngsters.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
SexualChocolate said:
Oh, of course.. It's obvious that he won us both scudetti singlehandedly with his amazingly accurate shots and shitloads of goals, all the while begging and screaming for Juve to let him stay.. :rolleyes:
he had many assists! Zlatanw as a true setup man.

Atleast iam not a bandwagoner, i'll stick with ibracadabra :pint:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Hanaukyo said:
i dont get all the hate for ibra :/

he won 2 scudeetos in a row with juvve

You contradict yourself so much,so if ibra won 2 scudetto's with Juventus & u branded this club a cheating club i guess it makes ibra one big fvcking cheat.

great logic son.:tup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Seven said:
Someone ban this guy. He's no Juve fan and he's getting on everyone's nerves.

before thats done the mods should distribute his points & hand out his e-mail address so i can subscribe him to some rather distasteful spam mailing lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)