Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo def bro this news is the best!!!!!!! god has accpeted my prayers, ibrahimovic is gone once and for all. to hell with him and his agent.

i wonder what will happen to the memebers who love him heaps, will they stay here or will they join an inter forum.

now ibrahimovic and adriano will def bring inter down to seria B, they make a lovely deut up front.

as for the memebers who were saying its the best thing for ibrahimovic to leave juve and go to inter which is a really lame and sad club i mean who in the world wants to support a team that is proud to celebrate a title earned in court rooms??? thats really sad:agree:

its a shame i have an ibrahimovic shirt i might as well give it away to my interesta brother or any of his lovers on his forum( i already ave one in mind)
:lol2: I know him.

AS for the ibra leaving,this is def one of the best news so far bro.
He and his agent realized the easiest way to win the throphy is actually not to play ,but to wait a court decisions after the regular season.
inter stuck again just after they brought Crespo,they have ibra too(6 attackers bro, there will be a fight for the place and knowing ibra's mentality I expect a war).:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
juve_ruler said:
woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo def bro this news is the best!!!!!!! god has accpeted my prayers, ibrahimovic is gone once and for all. to hell with him and his agent.

i wonder what will happen to the memebers who love him heaps, will they stay here or will they join an inter forum.

now ibrahimovic and adriano will def bring inter down to seria B, they make a lovely deut up front.

as for the memebers who were saying its the best thing for ibrahimovic to leave juve and go to inter which is a really lame and sad club i mean who in the world wants to support a team that is proud to celebrate a title earned in court rooms??? thats really sad:agree:

its a shame i have an ibrahimovic shirt i might as well give it away to my interesta brother or any of his lovers on his forum( i already ave one in mind)
man in the last days,after he showed that he wants leave,Ireally wanted him to leave so that he doesnt affect the spirit of his teammmates!! but u will see in the coming years that we wasted a great talent(mark my words)!! actually I dont like him anymore especially coz he joined a crappy team like Inter but u will see that he will be one of the best strikers outthere in the coming seasons!!!! Good Luck Ibra!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
juve_ruler said:
i have the away jersey with his name on it if u want it its all yrs!!!!!! u thought ibracadbra would be juves future are u kidding me!!!!!!!!! he is inters future now its guarnteed with him and adriano togther we wont be seeing inter lifting any more titles for a while.
yeah of course I want it, just give me ur number & I'll come to u wherever u want!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Hanaukyo said:
i dont get all the hate for ibra :/

he won 2 scudeetos in a row with juvve
nah, I would say juve won 2 scudetto´s in row as a team with many players, and ibra was one of them. and juve has won 27 scudettos before him.. as a team

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
man in the last days,after he showed that he wants leave,Ireally wanted him to leave so that he doesnt affect the spirit of his teammmates!! but u will see in the coming years that we wasted a great talent(mark my words)!! actually I dont like him anymore especially coz he joined a crappy team like Inter but u will see that he will be one of the best strikers outthere in the coming seasons!!!! Good Luck Ibra!!
How don't you get it Champs,he never liked us,he only like to be a star but he chose an unappropriate club for that Juve,and now even worse he chose inter.
I hope that he won't be the best striker(as you are saying) and believe me if we wasted his talent inter will do that four times extra.

Mar 6, 2005
Hanaukyo said:
i dont get all the hate for ibra :/

he won 2 scudeetos in a row with juvve
Oh, of course.. It's obvious that he won us both scudetti singlehandedly with his amazingly accurate shots and shitloads of goals, all the while begging and screaming for Juve to let him stay.. :rolleyes:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Maresca said:
nah, I would say juve won 2 scudetto´s in row as a team with many players, and ibra was one of them. and juve has won 27 scudettos before him.. as a team
nicely said maresca could'nt have it any better:pint:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well its a known fact that most players that wear the number 9 shirt do leave quite prematurely, like inzaghi, miccoli, and now zlatan

anyways is it just me or do u get a feeling there's gone be a friendly feel amongst the inter training camp for the upcomming season

matrix and miha vs zlatan and vieira

then u have the ongoing dominant south american country of inter war, between cambiasso,samuel,jz, etc.. vs the brazilians of the squad.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well its a known fact that most players that wear the number 9 shirt do leave quite prematurely, like inzaghi, miccoli, and now zlatan

anyways is it just me or do u get a feeling there's gone be a friendly feel amongst the inter training camp for the upcomming season

matrix and miha vs zlatan and vieira

then u have the ongoing dominant south american country of inter war, between cambiasso,samuel,jz, etc.. vs the brazilians of the squad.
True,and add some fightings for a starting place:

Central Mid: Vieira,Dacourt,Cambiasso,Pizarro

Attack: Adriano,Martins,Ibrahimovic,Alvaro,Cruz,Crespo

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
giovanotti said:
How don't you get it Champs,he never liked us,he only like to be a star but he chose an unappropriate club for that Juve,and now even worse he chose inter.
I hope that he won't be the best striker(as you are saying) and believe me if we wasted his talent inter will do that four times extra.
I know that he has no loyality at all,i know that he is a nervous player & when he said he wants to leave,I really wished that he will go coz a player who doesnt want to play at Juve(screw him)!! that said I am still convinced that Ibra has a pure talent & he showed that at his first season here! man u will see what I am talking about in the coming years!!! Anyway as I said it the player who doesnt want to play at Juve could go fuck himself!! for me I would choose playing for Juve in serie d over taking the Cl with Barca!! btw I have a lote of faith in Bojinov,he is a grat a player & i ve been watching him since his days with Lece!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
giovanotti said:
But first Champs,I suggest you to give juve_ruler a deserved +rep for accting like a man,and you gave him undeserved negative rep alredy.

what can i say gio u r daaaaaaaaaaa man!!!! check yr om by the way in 5 mins ok.:pint:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
giovanotti said:

exactly gio, besides he does'nt play for team glory the way it should be he plays for his personal glory and is willing to step over the club, the management, and the supportes if he had too. remeber in mid season last year when he was linked to real madrid and its from then on that he started playing like an idiot missing easy goals and acting like a clown on the pitch.

the champion if u want talents and skills i suggest u compare ibrahimovic with messie for instance and u will see that his skills are nothing this is the truth. and one last thing, a socer player is not only about talents and skills or the number of goals he scores at the end of the day its how he shows spirit on and off the pitch, how he respects the clubs managers and his playing mates. and most of all how he respect the fans of the club. for heavens sake ibrahimovic has no respect for him self asking for the unaskable during harsh times the club is facing and thats the main reason most of the guys on this forum hate him or t least why i hate him cos he has no juventino spirit which u can find in del piero, neddy, bufdffon, canna, zambrotta, etc......

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I know that he has no loyality at all,i know that he is a nervous player & when he said he wants to leave,I really wished that he will go coz a player who doesnt want to play at Juve(screw him)!! that said I am still convinced that Ibra has a pure talent & he showed that at his first season here! man u will see what I am talking about in the coming years!!! Anyway as I said it the player who doesnt want to play at Juve could go fuck himself!! for me I would choose playing for Juve in serie d over taking the Cl with Barca!! btw I have a lote of faith in Bojinov,he is a grat a player & i ve been watching him since his days with Lece!!
Nice attitude, brother...:tup:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Ok I agree with you in some parts,but I'm still convinced that ibra is in a team of losers now,and that he will suck a big time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)