Official Zlatan Ibrahimovic Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geof

May 14, 2004
We actually made a plusvalue of 15m Euro on this guy??

I say: very well sold mr. Secco.

And to Moratti: 25 M more to the trashcan!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yeahhhhhhhhhh we sold the guy!!!!

Thank God we get rid of that scum!!!!!Actually after all those awful moves and specualtions(Zambro for 14mil Euros,Vieira for 9,5Milion Euros , Belardi in ,Felipe for Palladino+Masiello and a possible Kuffour transfer) this news is the best!!!!!!!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Esteban said:
I wish you the best of luck, Mr Ibra. I always stood up for you as a Juventino, even though I was alone (almost) to do so on these forums. :strong:
I am happy to see you go, anyway. It's for the best of all parties. Too bad you went for the greatest losers European football has to offer though.

Peace.
Word FForza Ibra & goodbye!! I thought this boy could have been Juve's future!! & i also have the black & white jersey with his name!!:cry:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
giovanotti said:
Yeahhhhhhhhhh we sold the guy!!!!

Thank God we get rid of that scum!!!!!Actually after all those awful moves and specualtions(Zambro for 14mil Euros,Vieira for 9,5Milion Euros , Belardi in ,Felipe for Palladino+Masiello and a possible Kuffour transfer) this news is the best!!!!!!!!

woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo def bro this news is the best!!!!!!! god has accpeted my prayers, ibrahimovic is gone once and for all. to hell with him and his agent.

i wonder what will happen to the memebers who love him heaps, will they stay here or will they join an inter forum.

now ibrahimovic and adriano will def bring inter down to seria B, they make a lovely deut up front.

as for the memebers who were saying its the best thing for ibrahimovic to leave juve and go to inter which is a really lame and sad club i mean who in the world wants to support a team that is proud to celebrate a title earned in court rooms??? thats really sad:agree:

its a shame i have an ibrahimovic shirt i might as well give it away to my interesta brother or any of his lovers on his forum( i already ave one in mind)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well we will see wat can this guy do with a team like inter...they think they have the best team in serie A....i dont think so. They wont win it am sure

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Word FForza Ibra & goodbye!! I thought this boy could have been Juve's future!! & i also have the black & white jersey with his name!!:cry:

i have the away jersey with his name on it if u want it its all yrs!!!!!! u thought ibracadbra would be juves future are u kidding me!!!!!!!!! he is inters future now its guarnteed with him and adriano togther we wont be seeing inter lifting any more titles for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)