OFFICIAL: Zalayeta & Blasi to Napoli (2 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I have no doubt in my mind that had Zalayeta started out his career on a permanent transfer from pronvical team, then he could have been one heck of player. There are moments where he does unbelievable things. But his lack of general technique is clear, and I think that is due to lack of proper minutes on the pitch.

Anyway, best of luck to Zalayeta, and I am happy for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well goodluck to Zala, its better that he goes to a team where he would play more first team.
All i say is Grazie for everything.

About Manuele, well he gave a good season but he didn't reach the potential he should've.I had high hopes for him after i saw him playing for Parma, but he disappointed time and time again. Anyway i wish him well too, cuz he didn't cause many problems for the team and always wore his heart on his sleeves while playing for the team

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Good luck Zalayeta! Thank you for everything. I hope you play more first team football from now on.
Good luck Blasi!

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
zalayta has this ability to hold of the ball , i mean it is hard to disposses him of the ball plus his aerial capability.

it looks like he never complained of being a bench player furiously , so why let him go.

as for blasi it is good we got rid of him . may legro follow him soon. Amen

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don't know why most of you are so sad and think that this transfer is so bad. We get between 4 to 5.5 m EUR (differents sites different informations) for half Zala and Blasi. If they don't have success, then we could get them back for less, but if they have a great year we could sell the other half of them even for more then 4m EUR. We think that Zala is good, but he was actually our fifth player also in seria B, so who would be prepared to give as more money. But if he will have a very good season and if he score 10 - 15 goals, then his price will go up and Napoli will have to give us more then 5 m for the second half. So IMO this is not such a bad transfer. Maybe we should just sell Blasi, but probably our management just speculating that if he also have a good season they could get more for him then they could get at this moment.
:tup: Well said. I was just about to say that.

And Zalayeta scored 34 goals for Juventus in his career, not 16.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I hear that Zalayeta and Blasi's sale has given us options on Hamsik and Lavezzi, we could get them for a reduced price next season, if they turn to be good player.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i was just thinking about that, they got two decent players on a very cheap price and it was a concern that this management can't make good money from sales.

anyway i would take an option on de zerbi and calaio as well

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #94
    I hear that Zalayeta and Blasi's sale has given us options on Hamsik and Lavezzi, we could get them for a reduced price next season, if they turn to be good player.
    lavezzi was the best player against us before afew weeks.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Good to sell Zala on a co-ownership, but shame Blasi is not entirely gone. We might even see Marcelo back in Juventus if he has a good season, which I think he will.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    :rofl: lol baiocco

yeah im glad we got rid of blasi, never liked him too

im really happy for zala. i hope he gets to play more football there and show the world what he's made of. cant help but feel slightly nostalgic too. best of luck zala!! thanks for the goals.
    Heh, you're still here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)