OFFICIAL: Zalayeta & Blasi to Napoli (1 Viewer)

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
The official site doesn't say what we actually got so it might be more for Zalayeta. Some sites say 3m for Zala's ½ and 2.5m for Blasi's. UNOFICIAL
I don't know why most of you are so sad and think that this transfer is so bad. We get between 4 to 5.5 m EUR (differents sites different informations)for half Zala and Blasi. If they don't have success, then we could get them back for less, but if they have a great year we could sell the other half of them even for more then 4m EUR.
We think that Zala is good, but he was actually our fifth player also in seria B, so who would be prepared to give as more money. But if he will have a very good season and if he score 10 - 15 goals, then his price will go up and Napoli will have to give us more then 5 m for the second half. So IMO this is not such a bad transfer. Maybe we should just sell Blasi, but probably our management just speculating that if he also have a good season they could get more for him then they could get at this moment.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I'm sad they left...

No wait, where's the mistake in the sentence above?Right I'll only miss Zalayeta.It sounds weird but for me he is some kind of a legend:toast:

Good luck in Napoli,show em what you're able to do:D.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Lol, Zalayeta only scored 16 goals for us? Feels like more.

Anyway, thanks for everything Marcelo. Wish you the best of luck at Napoli.

Jun 13, 2007
Zalayeta is definetely one of my all-time favourites .
He didn't play or score much but his patience and loyalty to juventus is more than enough to earn a place in Juventus history .

He is an example many should follow . Cassano should learn a thing or two from players like Del piero and Zalayeta . Class can never be bought .

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Good luck to Zalayeta, a great player who never complained for being the last choice striker. As for Blasi, I'm really happy he left. Our most useless player since Baiocco. :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Co-ownership? WTF! Im sad to see this shit every time we sell a player (most of the time) It's so frustrating.

I'm glad both of them are gone. Best for both sides. But why not sell 100%?
I hope they both succeed in their new club (especially the panther)

Aug 1, 2003
Good luck to Zalayeta, a great player who never complained for being the last choice striker. As for Blasi, I'm really happy he left. Our most useless player since Baiocco. :D
:rofl: lol baiocco

yeah im glad we got rid of blasi, never liked him too

im really happy for zala. i hope he gets to play more football there and show the world what he's made of. cant help but feel slightly nostalgic too. best of luck zala!! thanks for the goals.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Bye Zala, thx and all..

But really, co-ownership? This will most likely mean they then go for nothing additional in the future, no? I mean we are really going to bid to buy them back!? So why not sell outright and admit you're taking a bath. Secco.. What the hell, we are being f*cked over in the market man..
I also think that it was stupid to make a co-ownership deal. we will never bring them back. I don`t understand how we will ever get the money for the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)