Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (34 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yes, it's finally official.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=11521

Events - 19 Jun 2007 - 12:33 PM

Iaquinta is Bianconero

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Udinese Calcio S.p.A. for the acquisition of the registration rights of the player Vincenzo Iaquinta has been finalized.

Juventus Football Club and the player have signed a 5-years contract of employment.

11.3m € payable in 3 years.

Mar 28, 2007
Yes, it's finally official.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1370000&ID=11521

Events - 19 Jun 2007 - 12:33 PM

Iaquinta is Bianconero

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with Udinese Calcio S.p.A. for the acquisition of the registration rights of the player Vincenzo Iaquinta has been finalized.

Juventus Football Club and the player have signed a 5-years contract of employment.
so dun u need to add iaquinta in the "Juventus Transfers (2007-2008) " thread? :p :D :pint:

Mar 28, 2007
Serie B champions Juventus have completed their expected swoop for Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta.

The 27-year-old has been linked with the Turin giants for some time and has today completed an £8m move.

"I believe that I am the right age to realise this dream,” said the World Cup winner. “I like pressure and I cannot wait to start this new adventure.

"I have grown up year-on-year and after seven seasons in Udine the moment has arrived to make a jump in quality.

“I now need to test myself with a challenge that only a great club like Juventus can offer, in Italy and in Europe.”

Iaquinta, who has signed a five-year contract in Turin, scored 14 goals in Serie A last term and may have been brought in to replace David Trezeguet at the club.

“He is an important player, another World Cup winner who will help to write history at this club,” noted Juventus director general Jean-Claude Blanc.

“He is a professional who we welcome and a player who will add experience and quality to a squad which is enthusiastically hoping to offer fans the satisfaction they deserve.

“There is no doubt that this is another forward step in making a competitive squad on our return to Serie A.”

Born in November 1979, Iaquinta arrives after his development at the Stadio Friuli. He has also enjoyed spells at Padova and Castel di Sangro.

Juventus are also reportedly close to signing Empoli midfielder Sergio Almiron and Gabriel Milito from Real Zaragoza.

football_italia

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
it seems Vincenzo Iaquinta will be our only signing since secco is doing nothing to finalize any deal .
Like the undinese official said, there are too many heads at Juventus.

I'm thinking Juve are debating amongst themselves on who to capture. Barzagli or Milito. It seems we may not have the budget, or neccessity for both.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Serie B champions Juventus have completed their expected swoop for Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta.

The 27-year-old has been linked with the Turin giants for some time and has today completed an £8m move.

"I believe that I am the right age to realise this dream,” said the World Cup winner. “I like pressure and I cannot wait to start this new adventure.

"I have grown up year-on-year and after seven seasons in Udine the moment has arrived to make a jump in quality.

“I now need to test myself with a challenge that only a great club like Juventus can offer, in Italy and in Europe.”

Iaquinta, who has signed a five-year contract in Turin, scored 14 goals in Serie A last term and may have been brought in to replace David Trezeguet at the club.

“He is an important player, another World Cup winner who will help to write history at this club,” noted Juventus director general Jean-Claude Blanc.

“He is a professional who we welcome and a player who will add experience and quality to a squad which is enthusiastically hoping to offer fans the satisfaction they deserve.

“There is no doubt that this is another forward step in making a competitive squad on our return to Serie A.”

Born in November 1979, Iaquinta arrives after his development at the Stadio Friuli. He has also enjoyed spells at Padova and Castel di Sangro.

Juventus are also reportedly close to signing Empoli midfielder Sergio Almiron and Gabriel Milito from Real Zaragoza.

football_italia

professional..... :irritated my ass....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)