Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (24 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We shouldn't write Ranieri off, but you know the story with the board.
The board maybe doing hasty decisions but I am not yet to jump on the dominating mood around these parts. Writing Ranieri off is something ou stumble around in every thread actually.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Welcome to Juventus...

I hope he can find his form of 2 years ago. He may just be Trez's replacement. And just because he don't finish as well doesn't mean he won't be good.

Between Trez and DP we know who's the better finisher, but looks who's bagged the most goals this year?

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
miccoli or iauinta arent trez replacement...iaquinta's team was sh*t so why dont we give a credit here and a chance for iaquinta to show what he got...if lippi chose this guy over casssano then i think he has something right here...i bet we see zalayeta out and miccol on midfield role and soon we will get a new striker just as were gonna get some new defenders and midfields just could u please stop talking like grannys and give this boeard and team a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I would love to have Micolli back. Iaquinta is good as a utility player, not as a starting #9. Blanc announced that Juve would be signing 3 world class players, a striker, a playmaker and a strong defensive midfielder. Is Iaquinta the world class striker? I have no clue.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I would love to have Micolli back. Iaquinta is good as a utility player, not as a starting #9. Blanc announced that Juve would be signing 3 world class players, a striker, a playmaker and a strong defensive midfielder. Is Iaquinta the world class striker? I have no clue.
I think for our management he is a world class striker. we will see if he is really one next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)