Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (33 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Who cares about Balza it's imporatnt that we gonna get Iaquinta :disagree: Fuckin retard Secco, I'm outraged that I could kill someone right now :(

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Iaquinta knows how to score:
Seriously, he's scored 14 goals in the Serie A this season which is good enough in a team like Udinese. He's a good third choice striker.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
papers say 9m € + the co-ownership of Paolucci. AGAIN with those f*ckin' ownership deals. What if this guy turns out to be a star? We'll have to pay 8-10m € to take him back.

I would have taken Saviola for free even if he'll get more than Iaquinta.(wages)

Bravo Secco. :disagree: I hope the media are making this up.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
papers say 9m € + the co-ownership of Paolucci. AGAIN with those f*ckin' ownership deals. What if this guy turns out to be a star? We'll have to pay 8-10m € to take him back.

I would have taken Saviola for free even if he'll get more than Iaquinta.(wages)

co-ownership only, we still have chance to get him back and Udinese can't afford to bid with us:D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Do you think so?!!
because there a lot of stupid rumors nowadays!!! :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)