Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (19 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Do you think that Marchisio is going to stay?
Well I'd hope so... afterall he has played a vital role in our midfield during the second half of the season. It would be idiotic to give him away now but for some reason I could see that imbecile Secco throwing him away on loan or co-ownership.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well I'd hope so... afterall he has played a vital role in our midfield during the second half of the season. It would be idiotic to give him away now but for some reason I could see that imbecile Secco throwing him away on loan or co-ownership.
yes i can see him go on co own and we end up paying sh*t loads for him bk.

but at this point in time i think paro is going and not marchisio

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
No deal is confirmed, we don't even have a coach yet, its tootally disastrous. We need a coach by next week at the very latest, coz we have spending to do and planning to make not to mention team adaptation.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That and a new coach might overlook him and wants to invest too much money in better-known mediocre midfielders instead.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
That and a new coach might overlook him and wants to invest too much money in better-known mediocre midfielders instead.
thats my biggest concern tbh, players like marchisio and palladino with even the likes of balza, zebina and even chiellini won't be utilised in the right fashion since the new coach doesn't know their abilities over a season.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
yes i can see him go on co own and we end up paying sh*t loads for him bk.

but at this point in time i think paro is going and not marchisio
:agree: but there is alo problem since we are negotiating with few clubs and all of them are asking Paro and Marchisio adn if we give to Udine Paro, thaw we gonna give Marchisio to Empoli for example...

I'm afraid of that too, but I hope it wont happen-

thats my biggest concern tbh, players like marchisio and palladino with even the likes of balza, zebina and even chiellini won't be utilised in the right fashion since the new coach doesn't know their abilities over a season.
I think Chiellini, Zebina and Balza wont have a problems unlike Palla and Marchisio.

You can only get the likes of Iaquinta to come over wen u got no coach!
:faq1: :rofl:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
7m... for an experienced versitile striker who averages 15 goals a year in Serie A. Not to mention, he would like to come here. I don't see the bad deal.
Udinese have had problems with Iaquinta in the past, why should we let them "offload" a problem player onto us and get 8 million plus two promising youngsters. Sounds like a bum deal to me.

Again, we can get somebody who is better than Iaquinta and for free... Claudio Pizarro. Lets use the seven million for a player we really need.
For free? - No deals involving us losing youngsters who could be our future team - That's better than Iaquinta any day! :thumbs:

Am I the only one who thinks that 8M are too much for Iaquinta??
Nope!

They would also include Paolucci + one of Paro & Nocerino in this deal.
Hands off our babes! :ferocious :ferocious :boxing: :boxing: :skull: :skull:

:thumbs: I agree - pity he wants to stay at Ajax.

Do you think that Marchisio is going to stay?
As I said earlier - HANDS OFF!!!!

I will catch the next plane to Turin and castrate Blanc and Secco with a pair of pliers if they even THINK about selling Marchisio...
Secateurs would be more effective than pliers!:eyebrows:

OP
un altro alex

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #778
    wow. i just realised i started this thread :p

p.s. i'm still not impressed by iaquinta.

i'd rather quagliarella, after those goals ive seen him score.

even though we had one player score all three in one match against us :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)