Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (28 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
hehe,no matter what people who saw 2 games of Italy in WC say....I think he would be a good solution if Trez leaves. I saw few of Udinese games trough this and season before,when Udine played in CL(as I can remember). Comparing him to trez I see onley one disadvantage and that is finishing. Iaquinta is stronger than trez,he's faster than trez,he's a hard player trez is a pussy. Better jumping,better ball handling,better dribbling,more powerful shot,better freekick taker.....and I think that would be it. Many will disagree but hey...I have SKY IT package two years now :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
hehe,no matter what people who saw 2 games of Italy in WC say....I think he would be a good solution if Trez leaves. I saw few of Udinese games trough this and season before,when Udine played in CL(as I can remember). Comparing him to trez I see onley one disadvantage and that is finishing. Iaquinta is stronger than trez,he's faster than trez,he's a hard player trez is a pussy. Better jumping,better ball handling,better dribbling,more powerful shot,better freekick taker.....and I think that would be it. Many will disagree but hey...I have SKY IT package two years now :D
Thats personally how I see Iaquinta too, I think he's pretty effective and I used to watch Udinese games last season and the season before. He is a better dribbler than I previously thought.

The thing he lacks from Trez is ofcourse finishing and the scorer's instint, and thats because Trez is sky high in those areas.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He was good at the WC..
i thought he was good when i watched the world cup on tv, but now that i have all the games i have watched them all several times and he wastes alot of oppurtunities, i dont think hes that bad he plays well with udinese i just think that the with the azzurri he wasnt impressive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)