Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (28 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
O God...please dont say the new Super Pippo...the offside machine??? the guy who used to stick to he post waiting for a Dp shot to hit him off the woodwork and he would score another retarded goal...NNOOOOOOOOOOO not again :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Hey Mark, I would like to hear your toughts about us getting Iaquinta...
If it's for 8m € + only the loan of Paolucci then I'm all for it. I'd play him in a 3 man partnership in front with Trez(or Huntelaar) and DP(or Malouda or Nedved).

He's a guaranteed 10 goals/year and helps the team a lot.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Our front management is mad if they are willing to splash that much for Iaquinta and yet decide not to exercise lesser some on more talented, younger, Bojinov.

I am loosing faith in Secco. Might as well get Pizarro free.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think Iaquinta is okay, but only if we keep Trez. Damn our management, BOJINOV! shet, what a talent and we hardly used him. Damn it all!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Iaquinta is not at all bad...but then again I don't know whether 12mil euros is a reasonable price.

I haven't seen him much this season but last season he was good and in the WC he was good. He's got good movement and considerable amount of ball control, considering his height.

I would see him as adequate Trez replacement. Although Huntelaar would add much more confidance towards Juve ambitions.
did u even watch the world cup?:disagree:

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
I dont know what to think about Iaquinta. I mean, not just anyone can be a world champions and be asked to play for Lippi's Azzurri. But he just doesnt do it for me. If Trez does not sign an extension this summer, he will be sold and I really hope that Iaquinta is not his replacement, bring in the Hunter plz.

Oct 31, 2006
iaquinta isnt a big name signing but he is a good versatile player, that can be useful to us... ill never forget the hat trick he had against panataniokos.. granted it wasnt an amazing team, but he scored one goal with his right foot, one with his left, and one with his head... and we all saw in the WC how well he did in a wide role... have fiath in our management guys..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)