Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (3 Viewers)

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
well, if we have signed iaquinta then its not a bad deal as we dont seem to have overpaid.

i still wish that we get the hunter but i just cant see him fitting in if this is indeed now a certainty. Iaquinta can play in a variety of different positions so he will prove to be a good bench player or even a starter in the 4-3-3 that has been quoted. Im unsure about the number of goals he will get, im possibly expecting around 12-15 goals if hes a regular starter.

Another positive is that he is an italian and it is important that we keep our italian core.......
For sure.

We didn't exactly sign Shevchenko or Eto'o here, but we got a strong, versatile, Italian forward at a decent price. (assuming). Some guys really have a strong hate for Iaquinta, and I don't think I understand why.

Like I mentioned in a different post, I would not be surprised if this was motivated by Del Piero and Buffon, who may have high opinions of him from their Azzurri time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If we got him, Im ok with it, I mean we are not talking about he been the replacement for Trezeguet, he will be a very good backup.

Welcome to the true bianconeri Vincenzo.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Just your luck,I found this article on tribalfootball & its quite interesting tbh.:D

Fabio Capello caught in Maltese gay pub.
tribalfootball.com - May 22, 2007

Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello was caught in a Maltese gay pub just outside of San Gwann.Michael Cutujar other wise known as "Cuti" was found loitering around the pub in hope of extracting some Real Madrid secrets from Fabio Capello in exchange for some "sexual favours" Apparently as "Cuti" & Fabio Capello became more aquinted with each other, Emerson & Antonio Cassano became so enraged with jealousy that a "scuffle" broke out & police were called in.

It is reported that "Cuti" was extracted from the club without any undergarments & there were brown & red marks all over his bottom.Emerson & Cassano were taken in for questioning while Fabio Capello is recovering from severe anal pain caused by "Cuti's" tril.Police said scenes were painfully unsightful & there was nothing "Cuti" about it at all.
**you must spread reputation before giving it to byron again** damn man i have to spread my load before i chuck it up you again

not for all the anal lube in your bathroom dude

I'd swap him for a hooker with herpes.
seriously vlatko mate get a grip

you are seriously overpricing him here

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Iaquinta came as a replacement for Zalayeta...mark my words
I said that b4, i really hope this is the case, his profile is similar to zala and treze and since he is not good enough to replace Treze...
we will need many reliable solutions next year,
we cant base on Zala and Palladino to win serie A games when Treze or DP will be injured/suspended, we need a good and exp back up,
if we sell Zala for 5 mil, we practically upgrade to Iaquinta for 3 mil,
we have the talent as a team to rejuvenate player's carrier's,
i hope we will resurrect him as we did with Canna and Mutu.
Iaquinta would be much more motivated now than ever to prove his value.
He is a luxuri sub that will become useful for sure sometime,
Zala the Spain teams killa, is done!

(Miccolli,DP,Iaquinta,Palla,Huntelaar):D

PS a new Treze replacement might not deliver sufficient from the beginning,
another reason we need a relatively reliable back up,
plus the fact that we could use 3 forwards more often,
DD said Iaquinta is more versatile;)

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Yeah right!
Spending on Iaquinta is just moronic...
We splash 8mils on player from attack who won't play unless they plan to sell Trez, and for those money and few more mils we can go for Mexes! Aplayer we DO need.
If this is true & we don't get otherr, better players FIRST from midfield & defence I'll be disapointed

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
So he's definitely ours? I hope not, never been a fan of him. He would be a decent sub but I have a bad feeling he'll be a starter if he comes. As Andy said a page ago, Pizarro is better and he's free.

In order of preference:

1. Pizarro
2. Huntelaar
3. Iaquinta

Jun 7, 2003
Noo, what the hell is doing this Secco. Where should Vinzenco play and he needs to many chances to make a goal. Only his hair is cool haha nothing else. Zalayeta is better than Vincenzo, but i hope that Zala goes away and play regular football as he deserves it. Maybe exchange with Kanoute that would be great, alltough we also dont need Freddy. I hope Secco changes his fukcing mind.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Noo, what the hell is doing this Secco. Where should Vinzenco play and he needs to many chances to make a goal. Only his hair is cool haha nothing else. Zalayeta is better than Vincenzo, but i hope that Zala goes away and play regular football as he deserves it. Maybe exchange with Kanoute that would be great, alltough we also dont need Freddy. I hope Secco changes his fukcing mind.
agree...poor guy could never get a chance ahead of Ale and Trez...and I dont like the sound of a 4-3-3 formation...midfield becomes stretched and Ale is not as effective in that wide left attacking position...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
agree...poor guy could never get a chance ahead of Ale and Trez...and I dont like the sound of a 4-3-3 formation...midfield becomes stretched and Ale is not as effective in that wide left attacking position...
Don't get me wrong, Zalayeta has saved us on occasion, but do you honestly think Trezeguet and Del Piero should have been benched at any point in favor of Zalayeta?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
course not...just saying that Zala would be better off somewhere else and we can replace him relatively easily...i remember Cosmi asked for him when he was at Perugia and he said he would make Zala Capocannoniere (pardon me if spelling is wrong)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm sorry but i quote Secco's words from a few months ago and it sounded like this: Juve will be the Ferrari of Europe. Well Secco with a signing like Iaquinta we are like a broken Opel Kadet...... Plz give us Huntelaar ,we the Juve fans had suffered enough with the likes of Boumsong this season even tho he improved much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)