Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (28 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Looking at the bright side of the possible Iaquinta signing..

His strength is his versatily, he is able to replace both the support striker (Del Piero), the striker(Trezeguet) and if the need arises he can even play as a winger.Used as a rotational player, he'd be quite good.
Who knows? Players like him sometimes make a jump up in quality, when playing in a quality side. With the likes of Nedved and Camoranesi creating for him, he might be able to surprise us positively.

Trezeguet- Del Piero- Iaquinta- Palladino (and Giovinco), doesn't look all that bad a forward line to me.

.. Just trying to put the Iaquinta signing in a larger perspective.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
u know whats funny?? goal.com doesnt mention iaquinta they have this:

Juve Ahead Of Rangers For Pizarro?

Rangers could be beaten to the signing of Claudio Pizarro by Juventus, according to reports.
The Daily Record claims that a meeting between Rangers boss Walter Smith and the player’s agent went well but that Juve could now come in with a bigger contract offer than the £45,000 a week the Scots have put on the table.

The newly-promoted Bianconeri are reportedly ready to offer the Bayern Munich striker £60,000 a week.

The Peruvian is out of contract this summer and will leave the Allianz Arena.

Valencia and Inter Milan are also interested in Pizarro, meaning the chances of Rangers signing him appear remote.

With Dado Prso and Stefan Klos leaving this summer, wages would have been freed up for the arrival of the former Werder Bremen star.
channel 4 just steal headlines from italian papers, goal actually do a bit of research

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

His strength is his versatily, he is able to replace both the support striker (Del Piero), the striker(Trezeguet) and if the need arises he can even play as a winger.Used as a rotational player, he'd be quite good.
Who knows? Players like him sometimes make a jump up in quality, when playing in a quality side. With the likes of Nedved and Camoranesi creating for him, he might be able to surprise us positively.

Trezeguet- Del Piero- Iaquinta- Palladino (and Giovinco), doesn't look all that bad a forward line to me.

to be honest dominic during the world cup loads of people kept saying that iaquinta is the up coming replacement for del piero in the auzzuri yet he really has'nt fullfiled that hype about him. u know if he was 22 i would agree and would'nt mind him being signed but he is 27 years old. i honestly dont know i was wishing for some one else to be honest never thought of iaquinta as an option.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Well said, Dom. :)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

looks like its a done deal,so i guess we need to do see the positive side as well.

He is also a world cup winner, in which he actually scored in.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
what the hell is wrong with those 3?????
ok sissoko is good
but brazzo and appiah or iaquinta aren't that what i expectet. so if camo trez and buffon leave. they won't be just sitting on the bench and thats why i am afraid.
how do u want to win the scudetto with that players? (only sissoko can)

mondo1

May 14, 2006

first of all NO! he can not support someone. he can not even help an old lady through the street. and as a winger he is defently shit :disagree:

and i'm not sure if trez is staying...also we could have get huntelaar

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Interesting article on a dutch website (voetbalprimeur) wich says:

"Juventus have agreement with Iaquinta"

translation:

' Juventus are round with Iaquinta '

Juventus have its first new attacker for next season according to reports already. According to several Italian newspapers the Bianconeri have , as it happens, an agreement with Vincenzo Iaquinta.
According to Gazetta Dello sport the person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is has signed pointed of Udinese a five-year-old contract at Juventus. The turijnse club will have paid approximately 7.5 millions for Iaquinta, plus fifty per cent of the transferrechten of Michele Paolucci, which it is now let to Ascoli.

Beside Iaquinta Juve also hope Mexes van AS Roma on Philippe. The Roman club will have, however, ears to sale, since the contract of the French man in 2008, expires. Earlier these yielded gave the matter observer of Mexes already to a strongly improved contract want, whereas Roma have no appetite.

http://www2.voetbalprimeur.nl/?t=news&id=51534

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It could have been possible in a year or two.
But Bojinov does not want to wait a year or two.

I watched a couple of videos on You Tube with Iaquinta and he's quite the athlete, the better Zlatan. I would like to see more of him to see why is his reputation so.

As for him coming to Juve, I can't wait to see what name will Vinman give him :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
to be honest dominic during the world cup loads of people kept saying that iaquinta is the up coming replacement for del piero in the auzzuri yet he really has'nt fullfiled that hype about him. u know if he was 22 i would agree and would'nt mind him being signed but he is 27 years old. i honestly dont know i was wishing for some one else to be honest never thought of iaquinta as an option.
I kinda see Iaquinta as Di Vaio. Not the same type of player, but as in the role he will have.

looks like its a done deal,so i guess we need to do see the positive side as well.

He is also a world cup winner, in which he actually scored in.
Yeah, that's positive :D.

Thanks.

As for him coming to Juve, I can't wait to see what name will Vinman give him :D

How about IaCUNTa? :D

Mali

Aug 24, 2006
Report: Juventus buy international striker Iaquinta

Milan - Newly promoted Juventus Turin have hired Italy striker Vincenzo Iaquinta from Udinese for 8 million euros (10.7 million dollars), La Gazzetta dello Sport reported on Wednesday. The 27-year-old World Cup winner leaves the Udine side after seven seasons to join Juve as they look to strengthen their squad after securing the return to the Serie A with three games left.

Under the deal, striker Michele Paolucci, who is owned by Juve but currently plays with Ascoli, is to join Udinese as a loan.

The Turin club have previously signed Czech defender Zdenek Grygera from Ajax Amsterdam and Bayern Munich's Bosnian midfielder Hasan Salihamidzic.

Juventus were last year punished with the first relegation in club history over a match-fixing scandal. The Italian football federation (FIGC) also handed down a nine-point penalty on Juventus and stripped them of the Serie A titles they won in 2005 and 2006, awarding the latter to Inter Milan.

Copyright © 2007

Let's celebrate :D

Jul 2, 2006
Report: Juventus buy international striker Iaquinta

Milan - Newly promoted Juventus Turin have hired Italy striker Vincenzo Iaquinta from Udinese for 8 million euros (10.7 million dollars), La Gazzetta dello Sport reported on Wednesday. The 27-year-old World Cup winner leaves the Udine side after seven seasons to join Juve as they look to strengthen their squad after securing the return to the Serie A with three games left.

Under the deal, striker Michele Paolucci, who is owned by Juve but currently plays with Ascoli, is to join Udinese as a loan.

The Turin club have previously signed Czech defender Zdenek Grygera from Ajax Amsterdam and Bayern Munich's Bosnian midfielder Hasan Salihamidzic.

Juventus were last year punished with the first relegation in club history over a match-fixing scandal. The Italian football federation (FIGC) also handed down a nine-point penalty on Juventus and stripped them of the Serie A titles they won in 2005 and 2006, awarding the latter to Inter Milan.

Copyright © 2007

Let's celebrate :D
according gazzetta

nothing official now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)