Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (27 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Bojinov wants first team football, not possible at Juve with Del Piero and Trezeguet.

As for Iaquinta, he's an expensive replacement for Zalayeta and he would be a tool in wanting to play first team football.
do you think a player like Iaquinta who is udinese captain come to juve to be like zalayeta sitting in the bench all season???

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
It's co-ownership, not loan.

His price is very high. Paolucci alone is more promising than all the family of Iaquintas...

:lol2:

Word.

Definitely, this means that DD's opinion is not taken in consideration when signing crap players, and that means that we'll see another trouble between DD and Secco...

Iaquinta was lucky to play in Serie A. He's worth playing in Juve Stabia
:agree: i dont get this to be honest abed. i mean isnt the manager supposed to say look secco i want these players and then secco acts like a aslave trying to capture these specific players for him. i mean if secco has good tactical vision why not fire dd and let him be the manager of the team :faq1:

Redangel

Mar 7, 2003
Juve, è fatta per Iaquinta
Vincenzo Iaquinta va alla Juve: in cambio l'Udinese incassa 8 milioni ed il prestito di Paolucci. Ora Secco va all'assalto di Mexes e Sissoko.
23-05-2007 09:22

Vincenzo Iaquinta va alla Juve: in cambio l'Udinese incassa 8 milioni ed il prestito di Paolucci. Ora Secco va all'assalto di Mexes e Sissoko. La trattativa con l'Udinese si è chiusa nella giornata di martedì; Iaquinta va alla Juve con un contratto di cinque anni, ai friulani vanno 8 milioni di euro più il prestito, con diritto di comproprietà al termine della prossima stagione, di Michele Paolucci, attaccante di proprietà juventina attualmente in forza all'Ascoli. Resta viva l'attenzione sull'olandese Huntelaar, mentre va ancora definita la situazione di David Trezeguet. Ora Alessio Secco torna a lavorare su difesa e centrocampo. Il ds juventino ha incontrato a Roma Daniele Pradè per parlare di Philippe Mexes, che vorrebbe guadagnare più degli 1,5 milioni che guadagna attualmente alla Roma, ma l'incontro è da definirsi interlocutorio. Anche perchè sul francese c'è la forte concorrenza, solo restando in Italia, dell'Inter e soprattutto del Milan. Per il centrocampo restano aperte le opzioni Almiron, in partenza da Empoli, e Appiah, attualmente al Fenerbache. Ma l'obiettivo del momento resta Mohammed Sissoko, per cui Deschamps stravede, e dopo la finale fra Milan e Liverpool la Juve ronerà all'assalto con un'offerta di circa 15 milioni. Sissoko rischia infatti di rimanere chiuso al Liverpool da Mascherano e dal neo acquista Lucas Pezzini, ed è probabile che il club del Merseyside sia disposto a cederlo alla Juve per un prezzo, 15 milioni appunto, considerato ragionevole.

JUVE TOOK IAQUINTA with a contract of 5 years and 8 milions euro.
There is still the possibility for Huntelaar... it depends on Trezeguet future.
Now Juve thinks to defense and midfield: main interest is Mexes (who wants more than the 1,5 milions euro he take at Roma, but he is wanted also by Inter and Milan)
For midfield the names are Almiron and Appiah. But main target is Mohammed Sissoko, after the CL final Juve will attack with an offer of 15 milions euro.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
do you think a player like Iaquinta who is udinese captain come to juve to be like zalayeta sitting in the bench all season???
That would be his dream...

:agree: i dont get this to be honest abed. i mean isnt the manager supposed to say look secco i want these players and then secco acts like a aslave trying to capture these specific players for him. i mean if secco has good tactical vision why not fire dd and let him be the manager of the team :faq1:
Exactly. We all read DD's words about Iaquinta last week where he said that he is not needed at all. Secco on the other hand thinks he knows better.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Bojinov wants first team football, not possible at Juve with Del Piero and Trezeguet.

As for Iaquinta, he's an expensive replacement for Zalayeta and he would be a tool in wanting to play first team football.
It could have been possible in a year or two.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@turk: why is it a joke man sissoko is a player we need strongly atr mid field. i really dont want an emerson or viera in mid field. i am fed up with old an slow mid fielders.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
this is so ridiculous ............. iaquinta sissoko appiah....... and brazzo
we'd better stay in serie b

ok sissoko is the only one who can stop the ball

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
u know whats funny?? goal.com doesnt mention iaquinta they have this:

Juve Ahead Of Rangers For Pizarro?

Rangers could be beaten to the signing of Claudio Pizarro by Juventus, according to reports.
The Daily Record claims that a meeting between Rangers boss Walter Smith and the player’s agent went well but that Juve could now come in with a bigger contract offer than the £45,000 a week the Scots have put on the table.

The newly-promoted Bianconeri are reportedly ready to offer the Bayern Munich striker £60,000 a week.

The Peruvian is out of contract this summer and will leave the Allianz Arena.

Valencia and Inter Milan are also interested in Pizarro, meaning the chances of Rangers signing him appear remote.

With Dado Prso and Stefan Klos leaving this summer, wages would have been freed up for the arrival of the former Werder Bremen star.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
u know whats funny?? goal.com doesnt mention iaquinta they have this:

Juve Ahead Of Rangers For Pizarro?

Rangers could be beaten to the signing of Claudio Pizarro by Juventus, according to reports.
The Daily Record claims that a meeting between Rangers boss Walter Smith and the player’s agent went well but that Juve could now come in with a bigger contract offer than the £45,000 a week the Scots have put on the table.

The newly-promoted Bianconeri are reportedly ready to offer the Bayern Munich striker £60,000 a week.

The Peruvian is out of contract this summer and will leave the Allianz Arena.

Valencia and Inter Milan are also interested in Pizarro, meaning the chances of Rangers signing him appear remote.

With Dado Prso and Stefan Klos leaving this summer, wages would have been freed up for the arrival of the former Werder Bremen star.
it seems you always bring the old news , we all know this :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)