Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (29 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
are we witnessing the first crappiest signing of the summer for juventus? he is def going to replace zalayeta. i am in for the second bit of the article linking us with mexes i think he is a good defender. as for sissoko we need a player like him and i think the board should've netted him in the winter transfer section when there was no competition for him. i sure hope we get him now.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
FFS!!!
:yuck:inta???!!!!!!

WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED HIM!!!!!????

if this is made official i will cry myself to sleep for the next few nights, why go for :yuck:inta when we could go for a younger and better player in huntelaar??? or even bojinov, and if this is a trez replacement, which i hope to go it is not then the management is sending this club in the complete wrong direction

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Iaquinta came as a replacement for trez or secco is insane , why to get a player for 10ml to let him on the bench
u really hate trez dont u m_elayyan??? i will make it easier for u ok. this is like getting gud johonson a useless striker as a sub for eto!!!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
bye buffon camo and trez
hope they find a good club...world class signing Iaquinta...KISS MY ASS!!!!!
this can not be true... i'm gonna kill myself if it's true
but now i know why secco said we won't win the scudetto... BECAUSE HE BOUGHT "PLAYERS" LIKE THAT...... is he still planing for serie c?
how can u accept iaquinta guys? where are ur pretentions`? JUVES PRETENTIONS?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
FFS!!!
:yuck:inta???!!!!!!

WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED HIM!!!!!????

if this is made official i will cry myself to sleep for the next few nights, why go for :yuck:inta when we could go for a younger and better player in huntelaar??? or even bojinov, and if this is a trez replacement, which i hope to go it is not then the management is sending this club in the complete wrong direction
and guess who will leave if trez does leave?? u can kiss cammo, and buffon good bye!!:pumpkin:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
They said that the deal will be :

Paolucci to Udinese ( on loan )

Iaquinta to Juve
It's co-ownership, not loan.

Channel 4

Juventus have reportedly reached an agreement to sign Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta at the end of the season.

The World Cup winner has been paired with the Turin outfit for some time even though he extended his contract in Udine until 2010 last year.

A move now seems on the horizon though after the respected Gazzetta dello Sport claimed that a deal has already been done.

Iaquinta, a 27-year-old forward, will put pen to paper on a five-year contract with the Old Lady of Italian football.

The transfer operation will allegedly cost Juventus £5.7m plus the co-ownership of Michele Paolucci, who is currently on loan at Ascoli.

Iaquinta is understood to have been accepted by boss Didier Deschamps and the player’s versatility could be useful on their return to Serie A.

Meanwhile, Juventus sporting director Alessio Secco was spotted in Rome where he is said to have met with Roma counterpart Daniele Pradè.

It is believed that the two men discussed the future of Philippe Mexes who may leave the capital this summer seeing as his Giallorossi contract expires in 2008.

Mexes, a formidable central defender, is also wanted by Champions League chasing Milan and Inter.

Mohamed Sissoko of Liverpool also remains a Juve target in midfield after the 22-year-old was initially requested by Deschamps last November.

The player faces fierce competition for a starting shirt at Anfield and reports in Italy claim that Juventus may be prepared to pay up to £10m for him.

------------------------

Seems like a done deal. His price is not bad though.
His price is very high. Paolucci alone is more promising than all the family of Iaquintas...

i cant believe we are gonna play with a player who plays with his head down like a twat!
:lol2:

are we witnessing the first crappiest signing of the summer for juventus?
Word.

Definitely, this means that DD's opinion is not taken in consideration when signing crap players, and that means that we'll see another trouble between DD and Secco...

Iaquinta was lucky to play in Serie A. He's worth playing in Juve Stabia.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Couldn't have Bojinov done that for 4.5mil? :disagree:
Bojinov wants first team football, not possible at Juve with Del Piero and Trezeguet.

As for Iaquinta, he's an expensive replacement for Zalayeta and he would be a tool in wanting to play first team football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)