Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (35 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Just your luck,I found this article on tribalfootball & its quite interesting tbh.:D

Fabio Capello caught in Maltese gay pub.
tribalfootball.com - May 22, 2007

Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello was caught in a Maltese gay pub just outside of San Gwann.Michael Cutujar other wise known as "Cuti" was found loitering around the pub in hope of extracting some Real Madrid secrets from Fabio Capello in exchange for some "sexual favours" Apparently as "Cuti" & Fabio Capello became more aquinted with each other, Emerson & Antonio Cassano became so enraged with jealousy that a "scuffle" broke out & police were called in.

It is reported that "Cuti" was extracted from the club without any undergarments & there were brown & red marks all over his bottom.Emerson & Cassano were taken in for questioning while Fabio Capello is recovering from severe anal pain caused by "Cuti's" tril.Police said scenes were painfully unsightful & there was nothing "Cuti" about it at all.

:disagree:
i told everyone cuti boy was into guys and no one would believe me. oh my god cuti, wasnt there any other guys u could hang around with u had to take crapello as yr only option for some poochute pleasure :D

byron u r daaaaaaaaa man superb post :pint: ., i hope bozi sees this so he can build on it in the crapello diary.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bojinov will most likely return to Fiorentina.
Which is widely regarded as due to a mistake by Deschamps... one of his few.

And just because Lippi brought him the Germany doesn't really mean much. Despite Lippi being my favorite manager in history he still makes mistakes... everybody does.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006

And just because Lippi brought him the Germany doesn't really mean much. Despite Lippi being my favorite manager in history he still makes mistakes... everybody does.
TWO WORDS: IAQUINTA SUCKS!

He is the opposite of Juventus character.. he'll never be Juventino :disagree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
TWO WORDS: IAQUINTA SUCKS!

He is the opposite of Juventus character.. he'll never be Juventino :disagree:
Fucking Iaquinta also held out of Udinese because he was upset regarding his new contract... while being a captain! There's no fucking way I would ever pay money for this guy... he's a fucking joke.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Just your luck,I found this article on tribalfootball & its quite interesting tbh.:D

Fabio Capello caught in Maltese gay pub.
tribalfootball.com - May 22, 2007

Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello was caught in a Maltese gay pub just outside of San Gwann.Michael Cutujar other wise known as "Cuti" was found loitering around the pub in hope of extracting some Real Madrid secrets from Fabio Capello in exchange for some "sexual favours" Apparently as "Cuti" & Fabio Capello became more aquinted with each other, Emerson & Antonio Cassano became so enraged with jealousy that a "scuffle" broke out & police were called in.

It is reported that "Cuti" was extracted from the club without any undergarments & there were brown & red marks all over his bottom.Emerson & Cassano were taken in for questioning while Fabio Capello is recovering from severe anal pain caused by "Cuti's" tril.Police said scenes were painfully unsightful & there was nothing "Cuti" about it at all.
:rofl2:

Who is that butt plug in your avatar?
Do you and Byrone know each other??

Wow, I really can't beleive how much people dislike Iaquinta. I guess Lippi is an idiot for selecting him and playing him so much in the WC. I guess 15 goals in Serie A year after year just flat out sucks.

Get real guys. He is good (not amazing), he produces, he plays wing also, and will be a solid bench player for us. We have the money stop bitching. Huntelaar is sweet and I hope we get him, but 30+ goals in the Eredivisie is like 15 goals in I, so I don't understand the difference there.
Exactly. :agree:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

True :tup:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
lol every newspaper headlines has a different set of player...if all of those rumours are true then Juve have or will sign 7-8 world-class players!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If this is true, then what will happen?

Will Trez leave, will we give up on Huntelaar?
The deal itself isn't so bad, 8MEuro + a loan deal isn't so bad if he can re-find his form of 2 years ago.

We will see in a few days how true the rumour is, but I prefer Huntelaar.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
If this is true, then what will happen?

Will Trez leave, will we give up on Huntelaar?
The deal itself isn't so bad, 8MEuro + a loan deal isn't so bad if he can re-find his form of 2 years ago.

We will see in a few days how true the rumour is, but I prefer Huntelaar.
:agree:
I cant understand why we are trying to sign him (Iaquinta) if we are after the Hunter! :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)