Official: Vincenzo Iaquinta to Juve (115 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
this must be a joke, Is it that Trez has become so useless that Iaquinta looks like a good signing?? We need much better than both Trez and Iaquinta

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we should atleast look for some1 in the same league as Trez...if we cant find some1 who is already like him atleast sign some guy who could become as good as Trez...Iaquinta is not even good enough to be better than Zalayeta

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i say our number one objective should be to give trez a new contract, buy a new AMC and he will set up trez to become top scorer in Europe and win the golden boot

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
I think if we lost Trez & replaced him as our frontline striker with Iaquinta then we would seriously have to look at being a UEFA Cup team next season. It'll hurt like hell & make life as a Juventino difficult, but thats a reality we may have to face. It sure as hell beats being in B though.........

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Iquinta... He sucks!!! But as a replacement for Trez I prefer Carlos Tevez. He's the best player availeble in summer market he would probably cost something around £20-25 milions but he's totally worth it. He has been totally awesome around last half year, he's still young but he's already in the top of the world...

We really should sing him if we just can! :agree:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Iquinta... He sucks!!! But as a replacement for Trez I prefer Carlos Tevez. He's the best player availeble in summer market he would probably cost something around £20-25 milions but he's totally worth it. He has been totally awesome around last half year, he's still young but he's already in the top of the world...

I have seen the first half of West ham`s game against Bolton
Tevez was awesome and reminded me a lot of Del Piero
I really think that he can be his successor if he plays like that all the time

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
no one can replace DP , no matter how good is / will be. Juventus should withdraw number 10 jersey when DP quits active football.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
I have seen the first half of West ham`s game against Bolton
Tevez was awesome and reminded me a lot of Del Piero
I really think that he can be his successor if he plays like that all the time
Yes, he reminds a lot like DP but he's 10 years younger and Alex isn't playing many years anymore so we should really catch Tevez before he joins to some other big European club...

And £20-25 milions isn't too much about 10 years younger Del Piero :eyebrows:

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
no one can replace DP , no matter how good is / will be. Juventus should withdraw number 10 jersey when DP quits active football.
I agree with you att there is no other DP, but we surely need a replacement for him in a couple years and Tevez would suit to that role just perfectly... And why won't we try to sign him now when he's £10 milions cheaper than after two or three years!?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
does Iaquinta have a website?...lets all go there and insult him and tell him to stay away from Turin...it seems to be working with Huntelaar :) ;)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

tevez has been class since hes adapted! i'd love him here he chases every single ball, hes like a guttoso only good with his feet!! its just a massive shame west ham are looking like staying up! come on man u and come on wigan! banish west ham to the championship!!!

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
tevez has been class since hes adapted! i'd love him here he chases every single ball, hes like a guttoso only good with his feet!! its just a massive shame west ham are looking like staying up! come on man u and come on wigan! banish west ham to the championship!!!
WHUFC isn't coming to the championships, but the can't anyway keep Tevez... They don't own hes contract because that bussinesman from Israel, Kiia Joorbachk (or something like that :D ) did buy hes and Mascheranos contracts and he still owns Tevez's one... So West Ham must buy Tevez's contract out from Joorbachk and I think they don't have that kind of money to use for one player...

So go on Secco, go and catch him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)