Official: Tiago to Juve (5 Viewers)

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
Forza Tiago...from what he said in his first interview as a bianconero it is clear that he has passion and ambition to do well and win titles with Juve...he's hungry for success and IMO these are the type of players we need in the team. I'm sure he's gonna prove himself to be a great addition to Juve

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Here is his goal against Serbia three months ago, including highlights. It's great to see that he's involved in everything Portgual did offensively in this match (according to these highlights), and that he could've scored a hattrick.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Welcome Tiago

i'm sure this will be a great signing and a player who seems to personify what Juve are about: passion, hard work and effectiveness without being overly flashy

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Great signing, and a great price considering Aulas' valuation of his players. Apparently, somebody must have told him to shove his prcis up his ass. And it seemed to have worked!

Velkommen, Tiago! :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
just had the most pointless convo with this gooner on msn about tiago, perhaps he was jelous i dont know but his reaction to the deal 'he's sh*t' i laughed it off and said man, although he was 2nd preference to lucho for me i still rate him as a consistant player, and he said he was crap, cuz he did f*ck all at chelsea and thts y they let go of him, too blind to realise to the fact that he left cuz of essien's arrival. then he was waving on about henry's departure, obviously troubled by it, but was denying the fact that it wud have any affect on arsenal, he said i dont want trez tho, "he's shit and past it and too old" it was then i began to laugh i said look, trez garantees u 20 goals a season, he said but "hes shit" i said 20+ goals is not what i deem sh*t and for someone and is juve's top foreign goalscorer of all time surpassing the great platini and 29 is not old, but at his peak. he said but the italians cant defend as well as the english, it was then i laughed, i said what do u english pie eaters have to show for that? 40 yrs of failed attempts at a major international trophy? italy? a world cup. by then i had enuff and told him to go shove his bullsh*t comments up his ass and watch some football u ignorant bias fool

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
just had the most pointless convo with this gooner on msn about tiago, perhaps he was jelous i dont know but his reaction to the deal 'he's sh*t' i laughed it off and said man, although he was 2nd preference to lucho for me i still rate him as a consistant player, and he said he was crap, cuz he did f*ck all at chelsea and thts y they let go of him, too blind to realise to the fact that he left cuz of essien's arrival. then he was waving on about henry's departure, obviously troubled by it, but was denying the fact that it wud have any affect on arsenal, he said i dont want trez tho, "he's shit and past it and too old" it was then i began to laugh i said look, trez garantees u 20 goals a season, he said but "hes shit" i said 20+ goals is not what i deem sh*t and for someone and is juve's top foreign goalscorer of all time surpassing the great platini and 29 is not old, but at his peak. he said but the italians cant defend as well as the english, it was then i laughed, i said what do u english pie eaters have to show for that? 40 yrs of failed attempts at a major international trophy? italy? a world cup. by then i had enuff and told him to go shove his bullsh*t comments up his ass and watch some football u ignorant bias fool
you're stark raving mad, you know that? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)