Official: Tiago to Juve (6 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
Ive been living with that my whole life man . males and females are named farah , in egypt and the gulf farah is commonly a female's name , but in lebanon and jordan there are a lot of male's called farah .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The Tiago and Almiron transfers arent on the official website as yet.Does that mean that they arent entirely official as yet?The closest thing to them being official was what i read on goal.com

sandro118

Oct 2, 2005
Lyon midfielder Tiago Mendes insists he is joining Juventus with the intention of winning the Serie A title.

The Portuguese ace underwent his medical in Turin yesterday and although the move is not yet official, he’s already talking as a Bianconero.

“I am pleased to be here and I want the supporters to know that I am sure we will compete for the Scudetto,” said the player to Tuttosport.

“I am a classic No 8 although I will wear the No 30 shirt at Juventus.

“In France they used to call me ‘the washing machine’, because I can manage tricky balls, ‘cleaning’ them and serving them to my teammates.

“Milan wanted me too, but Juventus were more decisive.”

The former Chelsea central midfielder is expected to cost the Old Lady of Italian football a transfer fee of around £11m.

Meanwhile, Juventus are chasing Racing Santander defender Ezequiel Garay after Gabriel Milito’s move to Turin stalled.

The Bianconeri had been tracking the Zaragoza player for several months and were reportedly close to signing the Argentine, but the Liga outfit increased their asking price and now seem keen on doing a deal with Real Madrid instead.

According to Spanish newspaper Marca, Juventus have thus turned their attention to Garay who could move to the Serie B champions for a massive £8.5m.

The 20-year-old, who scored 10 goals last season, joined Racing Santander in 2006 from Newell’s Old Boys and is contracted until 2011.

He is an U-20 world champion and was called-up by Coach Alfio Basile for Argentina’s friendly with Switzerland earlier this year, but was unable to play because of injury.

Channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)