Official: Tiago to Juve (5 Viewers)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I don't have any doubg in Tiago's talent! Im sure he will be very good in new Juventus :) we are waiting for milito :S
Good deal Juve !

Jun 23, 2007
I don't have any doubg in Tiago's talent! Im sure he will be very good in new Juventus :) we are waiting for milito :S
Good deal Juve !
yeah well ur right but....grrrr...real madrid of course would attract him with much much bigger offer coz real madrid are crazy in offering so i dont think its easy to get him to juve unless he wants so ^^

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
just had the most pointless convo with this gooner on msn about tiago, perhaps he was jelous i dont know but his reaction to the deal 'he's sh*t' i laughed it off and said man, although he was 2nd preference to lucho for me i still rate him as a consistant player, and he said he was crap, cuz he did f*ck all at chelsea and thts y they let go of him, too blind to realise to the fact that he left cuz of essien's arrival. then he was waving on about henry's departure, obviously troubled by it, but was denying the fact that it wud have any affect on arsenal, he said i dont want trez tho, "he's shit and past it and too old" it was then i began to laugh i said look, trez garantees u 20 goals a season, he said but "hes shit" i said 20+ goals is not what i deem sh*t and for someone and is juve's top foreign goalscorer of all time surpassing the great platini and 29 is not old, but at his peak. he said but the italians cant defend as well as the english, it was then i laughed, i said what do u english pie eaters have to show for that? 40 yrs of failed attempts at a major international trophy? italy? a world cup. by then i had enuff and told him to go shove his bullsh*t comments up his ass and watch some football u ignorant bias fool
so you have to tell us about all you're msn conversations,dont you?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't bother. "badass" is an idiot, who won't use paragraphs and hardly even knows who Tiago is, but now realises he's a Juventus player. Because you see, for all his hardcore Drughi fanatics, "badass" would suck any Juve cock he could get his hands on.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Don't bother. "badass" is an idiot, who won't use paragraphs and hardly even knows who Tiago is, but now realises he's a Juventus player. Because you see, for all his hardcore Drughi fanatics, "badass" would suck any Juve cock he could get his hands on.
that pretty much sums him up i guess...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I have never really watched him play, not being the biggest fan of French football, so I will take the word of many here when they say that he is a good signing

he Fred, what the fuck happened with Henry ??

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I have never really watched him play, not being the biggest fan of French football, so I will take the word of many here when they say that he is a good signing

he Fred, what the fuck happened with Henry ??
I really dont know Vin,one second he's saying I'm Here for life this is the club of my heart this is my last contract...Then Boom!!all of a sudden he jumps on the Barcelona Bandwagon.

As Captain of the club you would expect him to be the source of inspiration to our youngsters after 2 dreadful seasons.But he was the first to jump ship.He's lost my resect for him as a person to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)