*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Of course not, but it's the reaction I hate. As if it's not a joke all of us make. And is it really that wrong anyway? People are talking about psychological aid for the handicapped because of this comment FFS. Do we still consider that normal? It's insane I tell you. Political correctness is just as dangerous as racism.
trust me...the media circus would have been ten-fold had a conservative made the statement

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
trust me...the media circus would have been ten-fold had a conservative made the statement
Perhaps. Either way it's annoying. In Belgium a lot of people are calling the disabled differently abled. What the fuck does that mean? You don't get an extra arm when one of your legs is missing.

When Holland was faced with the HIV/AIDS crisis they wanted to make the disease look normal. They said everyone could get it and stopped focussing on risk groups. There was an immediate rise in homosexuals contracting HIV/AIDS. My point is, when political correctness means you have to lie, it gets out of hand.

absolutely...but Barack is showing in the short time he's been in office that he's no Einstein either
At least this time your president can communicate with other people.

Apr 12, 2004
This clown just keeps making stupid mistakes....

If it isnt bad enough that the president of the United States feels that he has to make an appearance on The Tonight Show (which is meant for celebrities and athletes), the comment he made about the Special Olympics has got to be one of the stupidest and cruelist things I've ever heard from someone with that type of political power (Bush couldnt speak for shit, but never made such a dumb comment)......this just proves that the guy is a complete idiot without his trusty tele-prompter.

God knows that if a conservative made the same comment, the left and the media (which is basically all in the same) would be asking for his resignation, claims would go out that the people offended would need psychological treatment to get over the pain from the comment, you would hear every liberal on talk radio and tv denouncing the comments....not really much has been said because its OBAMA, the annoited one :rolleyes:

And now I read that he's trying to talk to Iran....its like trying to reason with a rabid pit-bull

the whole world must think Obama is a joke...a weak individual running the strongest country in the world....US citizens buckle up, we will have some attacks against this country to deal with in the very near future
You have got to be fucking kidding me, you really care this much?

I mean who gives a fuck?

Really, you are giving me this?

In the words of the eternal Nick:

"Sell that shit to the tourists and jog on."

Of course not, but it's the reaction I hate. As if it's not a joke all of us make. And is it really that wrong anyway? People are talking about psychological aid for the handicapped because of this comment FFS. Do we still consider that normal? It's insane I tell you. Political correctness is just as dangerous as racism.
:clap:
They tend to be not so funny.

What is this shit, Andy? Ugh, what pussies are we turning into.
On the contrary, some retards are hilarious. Ever seen a Down Syndrome kid pound down a double cheeseburger and burp really loud in an office?

I have.
What a stupid generalisation to make.

Some of the handicapped i've met have been pretty funny people.
EXACTLY!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ßüякε;1936847 said:
You have got to be fucking kidding me, you really care this much?

I mean who gives a fuck?

Really, you are giving me this?

In the words of the eternal Nick:

"Sell that shit to the tourists and jog on."

On the contrary, some retards are hilarious. Ever seen a Down Syndrome kid pound down a double cheeseburger and burp really loud in an office?

I have.
nice way to justify ignorance, because if Bush would have said it, you'd have been all over his shit

Obama is proving day by day that he is no better than Bush, just an empty suit with empty promises, but if you say that outloud, you are accused of being a racist

Apr 12, 2004
nice way to justify ignorance, because if Bush would have said it, you'd have been all over his shit

Obama is proving day by day that he is no better than Bush, just an empty suit with empty promises, but if you say that outloud, you are accused of being a racist
You can rip on him without being a racist, and you are just speculating anyway.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1937113 said:
You can rip on him without being a racist, and you are just speculating anyway.
Not really. Thus far Obama hasn't lived up to his promises and it's certainly a fact that people would go berserk if Bush said the comment. It's just that people love Obama compared to Bush, so they are naturally skewed towards giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The government has been passing these incredible bills for a while now. It's just been accelerated under Obama.

In the supposed "Stimulus Bill", they had regulations in there that cut funding for injured war veterans and allows government to decide what sort of medical treatment is plausible for all citizens.

It's sort of scary how nobody knows these things and that the government can basically pass whatever they want. Hell, the Senate didn't even have time to look at the "Stimulus Bill".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)