*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was a link on another site. Why would I do such a blasphemous thing?
Whether or not you did, the source of the link shows how it was found.

May as well do a Google search for "Gandhi was an asshole" and see what comes up.

That's the problem with the Internet -- if you believe everything on it out of context, give it up now. You can pretty much find anything you want to support your opinion, any opinion, with everything on the Internet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You've got to do your own research. And from what I found, a lot of what's in that film is true. Other stuff though can't be proven.
I know you don't want to hear this, but I am a historian doing law school. This is what I do best. And you do a very good job too, I must admit, but you don't check your sources enough, Andy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In what matters? Political discussion?

Do you have an example?
No, it's something I've noticed in general. I can't give you an example straight away, but I'm thinking of the Israel-Palestina thread. I'm much more cautious than you are and I will always double check my sources. This doesn't mean that you are wrong of course. I just think that you're a bit.. quick.. if you understand what I'm saying.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, it's something I've noticed in general. I can't give you an example straight away, but I'm thinking of the Israel-Palestina thread. I'm much more cautious than you are and I will always double check my sources. This doesn't mean that you are wrong of course. I just think that you're a bit.. quick.. if you understand what I'm saying.
I'm not really sure what you mean with regards to the Israeli thread. If you're talking about me calling what happens in Gaza a genocide, that is my own opinion and doesn't really come from any particular source. But if you're talking about my stance on how the segregation walls are a breach of the Geneva convention, that is a well-documented fact. As you know, all articles of the convention are available to the public to see.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree there. It's not what I was talking about though. But I prefer not to continue this discussion as it's not important right now. Let's say that I'm very, very cautious to claim anything when we're talking international politics.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
with the moves and decisions that Obama is making, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the United States will be the victim of a severe terrorist attack befor his second year in office.....

I see it coming

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Even if it would happen, terrorism isn't your biggest concern. Never was, never has been. You're trying to defend yourself from terrorism, which is impossible. The only thing you can do is prevent it by taking away the cause. It's impossible to control everything.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
a leftist traitor licking the boots of the leftist enemy ??

North Korea testing the traitor and knowing that nothing will happen in return ??

The solution to ending the recession is spending more money that we dont have ???

The whole of the world laughing because they know that a smiling, leftist weakling is running (or should I say ruining) this country, and we have just gone from being the strongest country in the world, to one of pathetic weakness because this idiot wants to hold hands with everyone and sing "kumbahyah", while those who are going to pay the most for this are the American people

things will only get worse......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)