*OFFICIAL* The President Barack Obama Thead (3 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
ßüякε;1934245 said:
All the firemen and police officers who can't get government treatment for their lung disorders they received during the cleanup of ground zero.

Where's your gripe on that?
I think its wrong, but does that make it right for Obama to do ??

You guys tout this guy like he's the second coming of Christ, but he is anything but

and I' m sick of hearing about what kind of dog he's getting.....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
and I' m sick of hearing about what kind of dog he's getting.....
This is the same problem I have with another certain half black man celebrity: Tiger Woods. I personally feel like he is crammed down my throat like Man United when watching FSN.

Unfortunately, like Mr. Woods in my case, Mr. Obama cannot help that the press are idiots for fabricating celebrity to keep feeding the beast to generate their evergreen fluff stories. Low effort to produce, no real thought goes into them, and they can make them seem recurringly relevant because the guy is still our president.

And people in the news business are scared shitless for their jobs now, producing as much crap as possible to justify themselves. Worse, the only ones left employed are the cheapest, unskilled, rookie labor... the people who exchange office blowjobs and most of their due salary for a seat in front of the camera. So airhead in, airhead news out...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i am sure obama's pet escapades bring in a lot of money from soap advertising. people get what they deserve and that means they get the kind of programming that they want to see
I guess after enough mental beating about how their retirement savings now amounts to enough to buy a Mars bar, people want LOLcats in TV form as a reprieve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tim Geithner was the one who asked for the AIG bonus loophole in the Stimulus Bill to go through! :dielaugh:

This administration is turning into a joke fast. :lol2:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But all the banks backing Obama, his appointments being filled with lobbyists, et cetera, it's all true. As I've said somewhere else, I'm not sure about the theme of the film but as far as I know there are a lot of facts there. Even once Obama supporters such as me have to admit it.

And it's not even left-right paradigm.
:lol:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
This clown just keeps making stupid mistakes....

http://news.aol.com/article/obama-special-olympics-gaffe/390803?icid=main|main|dl7|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fobama-special-olympics-gaffe%2F390803
If it isnt bad enough that the president of the United States feels that he has to make an appearance on The Tonight Show (which is meant for celebrities and athletes), the comment he made about the Special Olympics has got to be one of the stupidest and cruelist things I've ever heard from someone with that type of political power (Bush couldnt speak for shit, but never made such a dumb comment)......this just proves that the guy is a complete idiot without his trusty tele-prompter.

God knows that if a conservative made the same comment, the left and the media (which is basically all in the same) would be asking for his resignation, claims would go out that the people offended would need psychological treatment to get over the pain from the comment, you would hear every liberal on talk radio and tv denouncing the comments....not really much has been said because its OBAMA, the annoited one :rolleyes:

And now I read that he's trying to talk to Iran....its like trying to reason with a rabid pit-bull

the whole world must think Obama is a joke...a weak individual running the strongest country in the world....US citizens buckle up, we will have some attacks against this country to deal with in the very near future

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, the intent of the joke is there. It's not that big of a deal, but Presidents shouldn't be saying stuff like that.
Of course not, but it's the reaction I hate. As if it's not a joke all of us make. And is it really that wrong anyway? People are talking about psychological aid for the handicapped because of this comment FFS. Do we still consider that normal? It's insane I tell you. Political correctness is just as dangerous as racism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)