Official: Patrick Vieira To Juve (2 Viewers)

Jun 29, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
I heared that real madrid have done a last minute bid for viera.. I hope it is not effecting the transfer..
Not that rich guys again.. They can try to buy any one world class player they want, but still can't beat juve :D

Just need a world class right back, and a creative offensive player, then we're done

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
actually there is no place for a creative OM anymore,
Neddy+Mutu may caver this
And Zambro/Neddy/Chie may cover LM
RM is solids Camo place,Zambro is feel to take it in an urgency situation,
smth Mancini is all we wont know,
someone good enough to replace both Zebina and Camo,
(ooh! and younger than Pires)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lonegunman ] ++

Not that rich guys again.. They can try to buy any one world class player they want, but still can't beat juve :D

Just need a world class right back, and a creative offensive player , then we're done
I think we are done already :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I was hoping that we would go for a more attacking, more creative midfielder a la David Pizarro but Capello obviously wants to have two ball winning players in the centre of his midfield and that said it's hard to improve on Emerson-Vieira.

Merci Moggi et bienvenue Patrick :D

FORZA JUVE!

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
It's impossible to improve on the duo Emerson/Vieira. Although the two are quite similar they are so good we won't get a single attack against us next season :D

And again well negotiated by Moggi. Don't forget that Real Madrid made a much higher offer last year. If it wasn't for Moggi we would be 100 million in debt, after signing Emerson, Cannavaro, Ibrahimovic and Vieira in the last two seasons.

Sep 1, 2002
Oh I really don't think that "Old Schmalzy" would join us.
More attacking football then for next year, I suppose.

Or is Emerson on his way?

Perhaps there will still be a suprise in store!

Jul 28, 2002
--------------------Gigi----------------

Rambo----Thuram---Canna----Chiellini

Camo------Vieira--Emo--------Neddy

------------Zlatan----Trez--------------

Subs:
Chimenti/bonnefoi
Zebina
Biri
Pessoto
Kovac
Tudor
Ezno
Blasi
Olivera
Mutu
DP
Micco

That is the best team in europe.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I wouldn't put Zambrotta and Chiellini both in defense. And why put Nedved in? Del Piero would add more to the team. Before another Del Piero argument starts: DP has more right to start next season, Nedved had a very bland and injury-plagued 2004/2005 while DP was very good towards the end. Besides at 33 years of age Nedved isn't capable anymroe of playing on his max for an entire match. How many 33 year old attacking midfielders play in the Champions League anyway?

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
I wouldn't put Zambrotta and Chiellini both in defense. And why put Nedved in? Del Piero would add more to the team. Before another Del Piero argument starts: DP has more right to start next season, Nedved had a very bland and injury-plagued 2004/2005 while DP was very good towards the end. Besides at 33 years of age Nedved isn't capable anymroe of playing on his max for an entire match. How many 33 year old attacking midfielders play in the Champions League anyway?
can dp play on the left side of a midifeld ? NO, so nedved plays there.

PLay rambo and chillini? defo over anything involving zebina.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

can dp play on the left side of a midifeld ? NO, so nedved plays there.
4-2-3-1. Del Piero can cut to the inside while Zambrotta has more room for making his runs.

PLay rambo and chillini? defo over anything involving zebina.

It doesn't matter that Zambrotta's defensive skills are also good. Because he makes all those runs there's bound to be a lot of through balls via the opponents right side. You can have two slightly attacking fullbacks, but only if they don't come forward at the same time. Zambrotta's runs are so good that it would be silly to have another one like him, especially with Camoranesi there.

Jul 28, 2002

4-2-3-1. Del Piero can cut to the inside while Zambrotta has more room for making his runs.
We all kno that formation does not work.

One striker upfront, with neddy and camo supporting jus to fit dp in...could work considering we have micco and mutu as well, but imho that formation is nowhere near as effective as 442.

EDIT: and regarding rambo...if we only have one fullback making the runs it becomes predictable and manageble for the oposition.If u have two who can variate they will be much more difficult to handle and deal with, offering a much more fluid attacking team, like arsenal. The only hitch is that chillini will need to mature to recognise he needs to work on his defensive ability. But still i feel safer with chi in the back four more so than zebina.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Good solution to make place for everyone, but too offensive to be Caps main scheme
What do u mean two offensive, it jus 442 reorganised slightly to fit dp in over trez or mutu, leaving only z on his own upfront.

It works for chelsea cos they have players like robben and duff to create with fas dribbling and lampard to score the goals.

Our team does not fit that mould imo.

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
almost all of u speak bout buying an attacking midfielder, but u forgot, that we're truying to buy Pires(he scores more then 10 goals almost every season, being a midfielder!) imo, that would be a great addition, and it'll be something like - 2 dm in the middle, and 2 attacking mid on both sides - That's the main target of Capello's plans/

bwt - do we really need replacement for Zebina(imo, he was good enough for our squad, when he was Fit,) he got some seasons in Seria A before he joined us, but as for Miguel : It'll takez a few time for him to adapt in our squad! I doubt that he's better then Zebina!

All we need at the moment : is just - Pires, and one young attacking midfielder - That'z All! Forza Juve, Love You Moggi :heart :heart :heart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)