Official: Patrick Vieira To Juve (1 Viewer)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++
Well, it would make up for it when he wins the CL .. I mean hasn't he got enough money already..?
Sure he could live easily without getting any money in a year but I'd guess that's about 50% pay-cut. Don't know though how much he'll want for signature.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Sure he could live easily without getting any money in a year but I'd guess that's about 50% pay-cut. Don't know though how much he'll want for signature.
A lot of footballers don't even think of the money.. It's the glory.. The things that stroke his ego.. Vieira's already got money, and he could retire in luxury right now if he wanted, but he wants the glory of lifting the CL title..

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++
A lot of footballers don't even think of the money.. It's the glory.. The things that stroke his ego.. Vieira's already got money, and he could retire in luxury right now if he wanted, but he wants the glory of lifting the CL title..
True about his ambition of lifting the CL-trophy but I simply just don't believe that most of the players are after the glory only, but maybe it's just me who's just cynical towards mankind.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Only thing I don't like about the deal is the lenght of his contract. 5 years is too long IMO. Than again, if he's payed only 2.5 mil € a year it would be acceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)