Official: Patrick Vieira To Juve (23 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
::: Calciomercato :::

LE NOSTRE SCOMMESSE

Juventus-Vieira è fatta: domani firma e annuncio ufficiale
Mercoledì, 13 luglio @ 22:53:00 CEST
Notizie dal mercato

Patrick Vieira è della Juventus. Manca soltanto la firma, ma c'è l'accordo per il passaggio in bianconero del centrocampista ventinovenne dell'Arsenal, che i vertici dirigenziali bianconeri al completo sono andati a trattare nella giornata di oggi a Londra. Secondo fonti vicine alle due società, la Juventus sborserebbe per il giocatore circa 15 milioni di euro, accontentando quindi l'Arsenal che chiedeva il pagamento in contanti, somma che la Juventus ammortizzerà con la vendita di Tudor, Maresca, Miccoli e probabilmente Tacchinardi. Vieira avrà un contratto quinquennale e percepirà una somma pari a due milioni e mezzo di euro a stagione. Domani dovrebbe avvenire l'ufficializzazione della trattativa.

With the google translation :D

Patrick Vieira is of the Juventus. The company lacks only, but there is the agreement for the passage in bianconero of the centrocampista ventinovenne of the Arsenal, than you concern managing bianconeri to us to the suit have gone to dealing today in the day to London. According to sources near the two societies, the Juventus would disburse for the player approximately 15 million euro, pleasing therefore the Arsenal that asked the payment cash, sum that the Juventus will damp with the sale of Tudor, Maresca, Miccoli and probably Tacchinardi. Vieira will have a quinquennial contract and will half perceive one equal sum to two million and of euro to season. Tomorrow the ufficializzazione of the negotiation would have to happen.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Couldn't you find a better picture? He looks like Shaq
Its a rush job as im excited!! Until its official. Does look a bit ''Gash'' tho i know.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
My ass this is official. Do you guys remember all the hype surrounding Vieri's transfer to Juventus last summer? Yeah, it was bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)