Official: Patrick Vieira To Juve (4 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
if only this was winning 11 we could play:

zlatan Trez

Nedved

zambro emerson viera camo

chiellini canna thuram
I personally hate strikers that are incredibly slow and can't dribble at all in WE, so I'd put Mutu instead of trez.. ;)

Ali-Piero

May 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
Such a great find^^^^^^:cool:

Juve: Arriva Vieira!
13/07/2005 23.17.00
Ci sarebbe l'accordo tra le società.
Manca ancora l'ufficialità, ma Juve ed Arsenal avrebbero trovato l'accordo per il trasferimento di Patrick Vieira in maglia bianconera. La spedizione della Triade a londra avrebbe dunque sortito i suoi effetti.

Moggi&soci avrebbero deciso di soddisfare le richieste dei Gunners e l'accordo sarebbe stato trovato per 15 milioni di euro in contanti. Una cifra che dimostra come Vieira fosse un obiettivo prioritario per la dirigenza juventina. Al giocatore sarebbero garantiti 5 anni a 2,5 milioni di euro a stagione.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

I personally hate strikers that are incredibly slow and can't dribble at all in WE, so I'd put Mutu instead of trez.. ;)

trez isnt that slow in winning 11 8 ?

and you can always go to edit mode and "give him a little boost"

Mar 6, 2005

trez isnt that slow in winning 11 8 ?

and you can always go to edit mode and "give him a little boost"
But that's cheating.. :D

I like forwards better than strikers anyways.. :p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

But that's cheating.. :D

I like forwards better than strikers anyways.. :p
so wait til trez retires, then hes reborn as a superhuman 17 yr old :D

and on the cheating note, my bastard friend i play against is a roma fan and made totti maxed out in edit mode, most bullshit ever. but i still win :D

Mar 6, 2005
and on the cheating note, my bastard friend i play against is a roma fan and made totti maxed out in edit mode, most bullshit ever. but i still win :D
I have a friend with a super-Cristiano Ronaldo.. I beat him too... :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Am I the only one who doesn't really see the point of this? We already have lots of defensive midfielders, why do we need another one, albeit better?

Emerson-Vieira-Giannichiedda

?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Breaking News: Juventus strike Vieira deal!
Juventus representatives in London tonight have successfully struck a deal for Arsenal skipper, Patrick Vieira. Reportedly around €13m, along with Jonathan Zebina or Stephen Appiah included in the deal.
I Bianconeri have been searching for a regular midfield partner for Brazilian, Emerson - as the trio of Manuele Blasi, Stephen Appiah and Alessio Tacchinardi have all failed to make an impression on manager, Fabio Capello.
Vieira's arrival, if contractual terms are agreed between club and player, will be Juventus' 6th of the summer following the arrival of Giuliano Giannichedda from Lazio, Robert Kovac formerly of Bayern Munich and the return of Fiorentina threesome; Fabrizio Miccoli, Enzo Maresca and Giorgio Cheillini.
The deal will be reportedly announced officially tomorrow.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

New right-back is coming?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Am I the only one who doesn't really see the point of this? We already have lots of defensive midfielders, why do we need another one, albeit better?

?

Probably because some of them will be sold ;)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

?
Cos Gianni is sub material. We both(all) know that... If we want to win the CL and retain lo scudetto then we need all 3 if no one more.
Don't you play FM? :D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I mean, do you have the link to that specific page, as I cant find it from the main page of the site.
There's also english version, you know, although bit stripped one but still

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

?
Oh C'mon Martin, we need a Class player like Patrick, Gianni could be a good Repl for these two Imo.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002

?
Absolute waste of money imo.... Unless of course the swap deal emerson - samuel is on... then it makes sense (though vieira isnt good enough for juve)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)