Official: Mohamed Sissoko to Juve (2 Viewers)

Sissoko...

• FOR

• AGAINST

• BOH!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
It must be noted that all of Italy's newspapers carried the news that we have secured Sissoko in their publications today and even British papers so it seems serious...let hope it is because he is a wonderful talent and epitomizes the true Juventino spirit...

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I know. Still it's an injury. His sight isn't as good as it used to be, though.
nah man it wasent just about the sight.. he was very lucky not to lose one of his eyes.. But.. he is fine now.. and no his sight isent lower then it was before the accident.. he is fine.. (besides, if he had a lower sight he could get contact lenses. No problem.) ;)

Adzke

May 19, 2007
nah man it wasent just about the sight.. he was very lucky not to lose one of his eyes.. But.. he is fine now.. and no his sight isent lower then it was before the accident.. he is fine.. (besides, if he had a lower sight he could get contact linses. No problem.) ;)
Oh well, then I was wrong. :oops:

I actually thought he still suffered from the incident.

I'm an idiot. Sorry. :oops:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
His sight is not at %80. I wasn't giving you atittude. I asked a simple witty question to your post because your post was strange that's all.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
His sight is not at %80. I wasn't giving you atittude. I asked a simple witty question to your post because your post was strange that's all.
Yeah. I'm sorry. I thought he was still suffering from the injury.

He did play with goggles for at least one match. But he took them of.

Mar 30, 2006
Oh well, then I was wrong. :oops:

I actually thought he still suffered from the incident.

I'm an idiot. Sorry. :oops:
i heard in an interview he gave he still suffers with his vision. he said when the sun is in his eyes it affects that eye strange and when he moves his eye down when the ball is at his feet he some times has problems with blurred vision or something.

that is worrying but he said it is not much of a problem and if he wears glasses on sunny days he is ok for the light problem.

I was watching a game when liverpool last played Man Utd and he was not playing well at all. giving up the ball alot. then he made a very strange mistake when the ball was bouncing up a little in front of him he slammed it straight into the air. he said he was having a problem with light (or maby he was looking down?) that game and he ended up shooting it straight in the air.

I was worried maby this is why Rafa was willing to sell him but i think they would check out his eye in the medical exam to make sure.

Either way he still plays great and says it does not affect him much.

I will try to find out where i heard all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)